Author Topic: Superspecials (release DE febr 2012) are on Playmobil.de  (Read 9915 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Superspecials (release DE febr 2012) are on Playmobil.de
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 06:54:50 »
I really like the target! He is very cool  :love:

I wonder what it is made of etc etc  ??? ??? ??? ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 12:04:30 »
Could it be cork, maybe?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 12:37:24 »
Could it be cork, maybe?

The interesting question is that these arrows seem to be able to hit and stay on that target, which seems to be of some sort of soft material BUT have a colored cover ' target ' on top of it ...  ??? ??? which means the arrow actually go through it  ??? ??? ??? ??? a very original playmo mystery that is waiting to be solved !!!  :sherlock:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 13:00:13 »
@Gis: the easter egg knight is (flashing) orange and DARK grey.  ;)

@Arnaud: I was talking more about the added banner which was Orange/Silver on a black field :)

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 13:05:48 »
The interesting question is that these arrows seem to be able to hit and stay on that target, which seems to be of some sort of soft material BUT have a colored cover ' target ' on top of it ...  ??? ??? which means the arrow actually go through it  ??? ??? ??? ??? a very original playmo mystery that is waiting to be solved !!!  :sherlock:

To me it looks just like the old knife throwing act principle is at work... there are just 3 holes in the target and the arrow tips are now wider and deeper as to stick into the slits
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 14:16:58 »
To me it looks just like the old knife throwing act principle is at work... there are just 3 holes in the target and the arrow tips are now wider and deeper as to stick into the slits

yes, the target has holes and the arrows have a rounded point that fits the hole and stays.  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2011, 12:10:29 »
If you look at the catapult leader from the 90's for eg ...

Why you think this is more rennaisance era  ??? ??? ???. I think the medieval klickies of the 90s ( I exclude some magic sets ) were all very medieval and quite frankly the best medieval line playmobil ever made, 3666/3667 sets supported by the siege tower/ catapult and the additional steck sets and of course the foot soldiers, archers / knights was by far the most comprehensive and detailed and REALISTIC above all medieval range , shame really back then the steck houses didint make a comeback something i was very upset about in the mid/ late 90s i recall.... Todays's sets and medieval klikcies are so different all together and the lack of realism in their design/ colours and weapons make them very temprary and never a truly classic / collectable set i am afraid. Medieval sets have more parts and complexity but they lack the realism and comprehension of the 90s sets, that is why i refer to the 90s ( for other reasons also ) as the golden era of playmobil. If anything HAns Beck ensured all klickies still had a smile on their face !! Playmobil should neverr have created those angry /evil faces, very wrong and personally playmobil is not as educational and as an expensive / ' good' toy as before . Of course the new sets sell quantities and therefore they will continue along these 'non Hans Beck lines' but i doubt these sets will ever be as cult and collectable as the 3667 and siege tower for example . .....  :)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2011, 20:06:54 »
Mmm. I guess I meant to say that early to mid-Middle Ages Normans (let's mention Normans for convenience's sake) certainly looked nothing like the klickies you find in sets like 3666, 3653 and so on.

The closest PM ever got to that look was with the last crusaders special - imo, but so much more could be done as regards to a more realistic medieval look. There's a lot of great Norman customs here and on other boards like Tricorne Jock etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8765199@N07/2282325184/

Such a soldier would never wear boots, for eg.

But like I said, it depends on what you mean by middleages.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Saskia

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2011, 04:57:49 »
I like the Superspecials. My favorite would be the stewardess and next the guy with the exotic birds. I'm also wondering if the centre of the target is made of platicine or that maybe the two holes are prefab.

I love the dog families. Those I'm sure of that I'm going to buy them.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 05:31:00 »
@Arnaud: I was talking more about the added banner which was Orange/Silver on a black field :)
Ah? OK, no problem, mate!

If you look closely at the picture, the arrows in the target look shorter than those in the archer's arm. Their tip looks square-ish, and so look the holes in the target!
A.
Life in the so called space age...