Author Topic: Playmobil City Police Department HQ  (Read 16348 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil City Police Department HQ
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 17:48:26 »
Attack on Precinct 13 might be a good photostory sire !!! This set up is superb , i watch the pics  over  and over again !!!!!!   :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 04:06:56 »
Don't forget cameras. Lots of them. And video cameras as well. Maybe some set has a measuring stick.  Also tweezers, magnifying glasses, and those little 'tent' markers which I think came with that small crime scene set.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 06:20:50 »

I think your station is superb as it is sire and no need to change it !!! But yuo can creat some photostories etc etc , i want more pictures of this station sire , more !!!! :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 17:29:51 »
Maybe the 30 60 3390 - Tripod and surveying pole that's the only measuring thing I can think of

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 18:06:29 »
Thanks for the suggestions Jay and thanks for looking into that item Tim. I also notice the 4880 has some measuring tubes  :love:

George, I have not planned any photostories but Will be showing my police force in full strength shortly. ;)

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 10:29:55 »
What a great set up Sir Wolf. I think with the additional ideas you have now it will be a very complete PD. Having some more detectives would be great indeed but thats probably what you are bulding the extra office space for. If you are planning to do any police themes photo stories you really NEED acity morgue.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to your adaptions.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 10:49:04 »
Sir Wolf with such cool creations the pressure is mounting from the rest of to see some photostories . Perhaps a story may strart with one of your detectives investigating a corpse cought in Suzanne's fishing net uhmmmmmmm ?????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:22:16 by Giorginetto »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 11:12:45 »
Gis, thank you for your encouragement! The helipad is on its way and now I need to hunt down these medical and science equipment for the CSI lab...

George, thats a really interesting idea  ;D

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 13:12:55 »
This is fantastic, I keep looking at the tour photos over and over, there are so many details in each room.  I really like your basic pod style layout of the building, allowing for all of the private offices, and activity centers.  Looking forward to the addition of your helipad and your CSI unit.  The hospital sets will provide lots of instruments and speciman containers but the robogang lab has the microscope.
kaethe

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 13:23:51 »
This is fantastic, I keep looking at the tour photos over and over, there are so many details in each room.  I really like your basic pod style layout of the building, allowing for all of the private offices, and activity centers.  Looking forward to the addition of your helipad and your CSI unit.  The hospital sets will provide lots of instruments and speciman containers but the robogang lab has the microscope.
kaethe

Thank you for your feedback and advice kaethe! The microscope can be found in the 4469 - Expedition Ship too... I just cant remember where I put it...  :eh?: (the microscope not the ship)