Author Topic: Krull Jousting Tournament Announcement  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Krull Jousting Tournament Announcement
« on: August 05, 2011, 08:07:02 »
Dear all, despite Summer 2012 being a bit away (to say the least  :lol: :lol:)  Wolf Knight agreed to my proposed idea of  joining  forces and create a Jousting Tournament  hosted by Krull and Ceragem and taking place in the City of Krull  ( and perhaps not only ...)  in summer 2012.

Probably the initial group matches will take place also  in other locations in Krull  apart from the city of Krull to add a bit of diversity  and ambiance ( maybe a silly idea i dont know yet ) , such as the dragonland planes full of rocks and dead tress and towers and volcano , the big forrest full of pine trees and animals, fairies etc etc  , the city of Krull ( where the elimination and semis, final will probably take place) with lots of spectators and houses all round  and maybe the shores of the northern sea where the vikings are..... The spectators will varry from location to location and as far as i am concerned I will do my best to at least approach the very hight standards set by the Winterhaven and Marketon Jousting tournaments . But with Wolf Knight in it  and his passion / expertise in customs / photos / collection I am very positive about it .The date will be sometime in early 2012 summer and Sir Wolf will be my honoured guest at the city of Corinth where my Master Playmo Den is , for 3-4 days ( thats an estimate might be more if needed of course ) so that we can together set and take all the required photos and photshoot the tournament.

I am sure Sir Wolf will add some commentary on this, personally i look forward to host a tournament next summer ( i wish i could do it earlier but i cant.... ) and if thats is ok me and panos will ask a few questions Tim and Gis and others who have contributed to all this about dice , rules etc etc etc  probably long before the tournament .....  :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:13:47 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Krull Jousting Tournament Announcement
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 10:02:01 »
This is exciting news!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: I agree we can host s tournament next year and we have plenty of time to prepare, plan, and organise ourselves. I really need to reacquainte myself with the dise roll issues, but I think Tim had an idea to make it less complex? Tim can you elaborate more on this please?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 12:16:19 »
Oh, this is exciting news indeed!!! You two will have so much fun with it, i know!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 17:19:19 »
Nice to hear the series will continue.

I will resurrect the League thread for discussion on die rolls and other technical issues.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 17:24:22 »
Nice to hear the series will continue.

I will resurrect the League thread for discussion on die rolls and other technical issues.

That would be great Tim! thank you!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 18:19:45 »
Excellent news, Sir Barry Barrington-Smythe is looking forward to a possible rematch with Arngeir the Viking!
Summer 2012 should be long enough for Barry's sore ribs to heal.  ;D That final unhorsing was a doozy!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 16:33:55 »
Great News Giorginetto and Sir Wolf. I will be pondering long and hard who to send :-)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 17:01:03 »
Great news indeed!
Maybe Alban de Fleury and Sir Christopher will join this Joust. Rubeus the Bloodthirsty won't because he's so upset he's lost. He's gone crushing some skulls in the badlands south of Gaia and his campaign will probably last for one year. Until he calms down…
I've been thinking of hoisting a Tournament myself, but I lack buildings (and room!), I'll probably pass.
Or maybe a different kind of joust…
Best,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 02:27:27 »
Sounds interesting. Melnibone will send a competitor.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 06:45:41 »
Rubeus the Bloodthirsty won't because he's so upset he's lost.Arnaud

..perhaps he wil change hgis mind when he hear what King Iseroth will give to the winner of the tournament and the runners up ( 2nd, 3rd and 4th) . There will be for the winner at least a chect full of gold coins !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and a nice blue playmo chect sthis will be !!!)

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: