Author Topic: A few words from the Uncoolest Klicky  (Read 12128 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: A few words from the Uncoolest Klicky
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2011, 18:51:25 »
:lol: Yes, we were children then.

I still am and always will  be except when at work, driving, etc  <:> <:> <:> <:> <:>
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2011, 20:13:29 »
OOPS! If my hubby finds out he can behead them, we all are in big trouble. Better hide my clickies before they become headless wonders.....now if I can just remember where the heck I hid them the last time....Pgal 8} 8}
Sounds like my son!!  When I told him he wasn't to use my fairies for dive-bombing the other Klickies, they became super-heroes instead  :lol: (not quite the same as beheading, but just one more difference between the male and the female of the species  :lol: :lol:)

PS  Back on topic, I think Ken may have a girlfriend. The jury is currently out but there's a woman in the caravan drinking coffee with him at the moment. They've been there two days  :o

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2011, 22:26:05 »
MUM:
Two days is an awfully long time...even for someone as brain dead as Ken. Maybe you better peek in the caravan and see if they are still breathing. It would be so saaaadddd if a Klicky died.
 Pgal, :'( :'( :'(
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2011, 16:48:25 »
MUM:
Two days is an awfully long time...even for someone as brain dead as Ken. Maybe you better peek in the caravan and see if they are still breathing. It would be so saaaadddd if a Klicky died.
 Pgal, :'( :'( :'(
Shortly after I posted, and you posted, he was taken away in the back of a police car  ???  The woman is still in the caravan - I suspect he may have poisoned her.  I am reliably informed that she is just waiting for him to come back!!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2011, 01:39:35 »
Dang! This sounds serious; I knew that that scoundrel Ken had no brains or morals, but this kind of behavior is pathetic to say the least. Hope the lady makes it through okay. Please keep us posted as to her condition. Any idea which set she might have originated from? Maybe we can locate the rest of her family before she croaks from the poisoning.
Fingers crossed, pgal :wave: :wave: :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2011, 01:46:03 »
I think we should hear what HE has to say. We can't jump into conclusions like this.  8-)
There must be a spokeman from GUGU (Group of Uncool Guys United) that can give some info about the case!
She is not price either! (my grandma would say)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2011, 01:49:18 »
GUGU! I like that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2011, 01:57:33 »
 :lol: :lol:
And then you have DADA. Dimwitted Abnormal Dames Asociation. They are ussually run by the same folks :lol: :lol: :lol:

GUGU DADA.

:lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2011, 02:03:49 »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You're killing me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2011, 02:07:19 »
Hmmmm,......what does Lady GaGa stand for then? ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!