Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 34651 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2011, 11:00:14 »
'' dispatch to all units! We have a loose clown driving one of our paddy wagons''

'' 345 pursuing the paddy wagon! Are there officers in the vehicle?'' ''That is affirmative 345! They are unable to respond due to the high speed.'' ''346 also responding...'' ''342 right behind you'' ''Pursuing units this is dispatch. There is a roadblock up ahead. Its cow area after that.'' ''Right dispatch. that will slow him down!''

''Mad Clown STOP your vehicle''.... I don't this he is listening lieutenant...he is not stopping...

''Oh no.. cow intersection... crap...'' thought the clown...

turning the wheel too fast and hit the breakes too hard...

''The clown tries to escape...'' ''STOP!''  ''I know what will stop him... time to use the new net gun... although we haven't tested it yet on animals...''

''Freeze clown!'' Ok boys, since them clowns have all the keys to our handcufs and locks, clap him in irons!'' ''Where did you get these sargent?'' ''From the museum.''  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2011, 13:36:52 »
Fantastic story & capture Panos! :high5: Your story looks like Ras's crazy clown has been eliminated, what a relief! I really enjoy how everyone is using their similar collections to combat each other making the stories look like a continuation of each other! This has turned into a unique on going episode of the modern theme war! I have one question, will there actually be a winning team, or can it continue indefinitely? We're up to 15 pages in this topic, can it keep going for a record? I can't wait to see what everyone is planning to contribute, the ideas are magnificent, keep them coming! ;D BTW, Panos, your museum idea was brilliant :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2011, 13:51:37 »
I say just let it keep going. We're all having fun; who cares who wins?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2011, 14:01:59 »
I agree with Bonnie!! Let it roll!! We'll see what happens!!

Thank you for you positive comments Bill!! I am glad you liked the continuation of Ras's story!!  ;D

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2011, 14:14:05 »
Excellent job, Panos! I'm really enjoying everyones photo stories! The detail that everyone is exhibiting is off the charts! I can't wait to see it continue! ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2011, 14:15:36 »
...I can't wait to see it continue! ;D
perhaps the clows will organise a retaliation... we must get ready...

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2011, 14:26:12 »
Most definitely! :yup:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2011, 14:28:16 »
more pepper and mustard gas then?  ;D

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2011, 14:30:17 »
Yup! :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2011, 14:42:36 »
Hm, I seem to remember something about a cow that really liked you, BB. Could there be a jealous bull somewhere?  ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.