Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 34652 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 20:49:57 »
as the steam roller crushes yet another Hyena

"Ready, aim, FIRE!" the ring master yells

"make sure you pull all the wires out you silly monkey" we hear again from the masters voice

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 21:07:13 »
In a strange accent we hear the beloved elephant trainer call out to his heard "Leeetss goooo ladees"

The lovely heard quickly disables the huge loader

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 21:29:21 »
In all the excitement the SWAT team hear a cry from one of the patty wagons  "Load up we just got a call and we are needed, hurry hurry, step right up!"

as they drive away they sense something is just not right.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 21:56:31 »
As our ring master senses the time is right he call out "Medics, get your big nosed, crazy outfitted, shoes that never fit butts out there and bring that poor injured soul back to me nowww, and don't forget what I said about the other thing lying there!"

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 22:02:56 »
10-4 10 David & 70 David well done! We have reports of another pack of wolves damaging a PCPD police cruiser. We will advise you if assistance is needed!

The Playmobil City Channel 4 6 O Clock Nightly News with Blah Blah!

Good evening everyone. We have a new report showing the notorious Red Eyed Wolf Gang committing a crime upon a Playmobil City Police Department cruiser! We go now to Ima Wassup, that is currently at that scene! Ima,........

Thank you Blah Blah, we are currently on the crime scene where the notorious Red Eyed Wolf Gang has been caught defacing a Playmobil City Police Department cruiser. After a 911 call was received from a witness describing the incident, officers arrested the members of the gang for peeing on the right front tire & wheel of the cruiser.

A picture of the scene with the apprehended Red Eyed Wolf Gang in custody.

This is the evidence that the PCPD CIS team is enroute to collect for prosecution.

This is the gang's leader shown in restraints.

This has been a Playmobil City Channel 4 News special report, I am Ima Wassup reporting. Back to you Blah Blah!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 00:01:29 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2011, 22:07:42 »
Joey our best old folks home clown asks "so hey what the heck is the story on these monkeys?"

Alex the most famous juggler on earth replies "well you see the way the boss figures it is, these sickos will actually eat the monkey when we leave so we feed them Amanita muscaria mushrooms. It really works to get the monkeys all silly in the ring but here if they eat them, well you know."

as they laugh and carry the injured away to safety

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2011, 22:21:49 »
This is brilliant - it's getting so silly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've also got another trick up my sleeve    :shhhh: :giggle:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2011, 22:32:56 »
I wish I had a bulldozer and the circus elaphants...

Oh well... here's what happens next...

around the same time the clows put the mug of beer on the strecher, two police helicopters arrive over the scene and throw pepper gas on the elephants. they also receive a dispatch about a patty wagon running wild in the main street...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 22:59:24 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2011, 22:58:05 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2011, 22:59:11 »
Elephants have big sneezes, they might knock those choppers right out of the sky