Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11694 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 19:50:52 »
If King Iseroth sends his army to Ithaca,he will meet his Waterloo.The Ithaca will be the graveyard of his army.
This will happen with our allies or without.One thing is sure,after this war Ithaca will sure learn who is with the order of Golden Dragon or not.

King Talos!

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2011, 18:18:12 »
Grangel I don't like the name you have chosen for your capital. "Atlantis" ??????!!!!!!!!! Do you know the fate of Atlantis ?  ;D
  Fire and Axe

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2011, 02:37:03 »
Yes! But tell what is your worries?

Atlantis has sunk in to the bottom of the ocean  by a Volcanic eruption.Do you think that if Volcanic eruption of that size occur in this map your country will survive?
Atlantians were unbeatable army with super powers!
So my dear friend what in the myth of Atlantis is making you feel unsecure?
Also in my country you can find all other names that you also familiar and as a Greek maybe proud like:

Talos: mythical Giant Robot
Odysseus: Legendary King of Ithaca,Wise and Clever!Also the name of my newest son.
Ithaca: Above
Ainos: Highest mountain of Cephalonia(Ithaca,its ancient name was Neritos),well Known in greek mythology.
Telemachus: The one who fights from distance (son of King Odysseus)
Jerry: the name of my eldest son also the english short name for Gerassimos(St.Gerassimos)
Doulichion: The ancient name for the modern island of Ithaca.As you already know ancient Ithaca called Cephalonia today.
Olympus:The highest mountain of Greece and mythical house of the twelve greek gods.

I hope that i have cleared your thoughts.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2011, 20:11:30 »
Grangel I don't like the name you have chosen for your capital. "Atlantis" ??????!!!!!!!!! Do you know the fate of Atlantis ?  ;D

It is only fate... The historical Atlantis was sunk by the might of the sea, King Talo's Atlantis will be scorched earth from King Iseroth invading army. My engineering division only is about 40 catapults and 30 balllistras and 6 siege towers , that force alone will open the way to King Iseroth's army to enter 'Atlantis' and return it back to the Stone Age !!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2011, 20:15:34 »
If King Iseroth sends his army to Ithaca,he will meet his Waterloo.The Ithaca will be the graveyard of his army.
This will happen with our allies or without.One thing is sure,after this war Ithaca will sure learn who is with the order of Golden Dragon or not.

King Talos!

Our armies shall meet on open ground where its only possible to have a proper fight. When King Iseroth's army invades on WoT's map The kingdom of Ithaca King Talos as a response will take ou this troop to protect his land and paesants etc  as Krull's army wil be leaving nothing but scorched earth behind. The battle of all klicky battles will take place and Sir Wolf will be referee to  ensure a fair fight . All the rest matter not, what matters now are the preparations for the upcoming invasion and the Kingdom of Krull is heavily into preparing for this invasion !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2011, 23:54:33 »
May the ground and grass be light upon your soldiers. ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2011, 07:54:51 »
May the ground and grass be light upon your soldiers. ;)

Same to your army , Sire

PS: Check out the latest pictures of my mediaval set up in my related thread  in Collector's corner  ;)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2011, 15:21:59 »
With 4 men to man each catapult and balista,
and at least 4 horses to pull each siege tower? ;)

Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2011, 16:17:15 »
With 4 men to man each catapult and balista,
and at least 4 horses to pull each siege tower? ;)

Absolutely , though i dont think its needed 4 men for each catapult, 3 is enough, one loading , one setting and one aiming and firing .... In my set up anyways !!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2011, 16:59:32 »
Absolutely , though i dont think its needed 4 men for each catapult, 3 is enough, one loading , one setting and one aiming and firing .... In my set up anyways !!!!

Yeah, I agree,
I should change the rules to say 3.
Steck is BACK! <:>