Author Topic: On the Giza Plateau...  (Read 10539 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: On the Giza Plateau...
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 17:16:19 »
Very good!

I was wondering what woudl become of the caretaker all afternoon!

You and Richard!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: Thak you for watching Ali Baba!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 17:42:44 »
Glad you enjoyed them Damo!!! Isis says hi, although she is still a bit woozy from the haircut she had yesterday...we had to drag her to keep her still... poor little creature...

This is a bit confusing. Isis, although the name suggests otherwise, is not part of the fotostory. Who is Isis?
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 17:59:10 »
This is a bit confusing. Isis, although the name suggests otherwise, is not part of the fotostory. Who is Isis?

Check out page 2, post 6 and photographs 3&4!! You'll see my persian pet cat on the background. I named her Isis!!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 21:54:05 »
Thank you for a marvellous story, Panos - so much excitement, so much action and so well told.    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The layout of the sets and the floor went perfectly together, so you have no real need for sand (and I guess that the light reflected from the shiny floor helps with the photography).

I've never seen the Egyptian theme close-up before and the detail and quality of the printing is amazing.  I like the tomb raiders and their camels very much.  I remember that I had some of the metal Arabs made by Britain's, the makers of the best toy soldier in the UK for many years and they were a favourite of mine.  It would be good to see a desert Arab/Foreign Legion theme some day.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 23:22:45 »
This is an exciting and excellent photostory, Panos!  The setting and your custom Egyptians look great!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 01:56:35 »
Beautiful pictures and exciting story  :love:

The Egyptian theme is really attractive !

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 06:36:27 »
Thank you for a marvellous story, Panos - so much excitement, so much action and so well told.    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The layout of the sets and the floor went perfectly together, so you have no real need for sand (and I guess that the light reflected from the shiny floor helps with the photography).

I've never seen the Egyptian theme close-up before and the detail and quality of the printing is amazing.  I like the tomb raiders and their camels very much.  I remember that I had some of the metal Arabs made by Britain's, the makers of the best toy soldier in the UK for many years and they were a favourite of mine.  It would be good to see a desert Arab/Foreign Legion theme some day.

Thank you very much gordon for your positive comments!!! The floor did work better than I had imagined!!!

The Egyptians are an excelent theme!!! so many possibilities with them!! Both for playing and for customising!! and the colour so vivid!!! you should see the stickers that go inside the parts of the pyramid that represent hierogliphics and paintings of the Egyptian gods and pharaohs!!! Playmobil did a great job with them!!!!

The camels are also great!! I have to say that in this theme the boxes do their contents a great injustice!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 06:38:25 »
Beautiful pictures and exciting story  :love:

The Egyptian theme is really attractive !

Karim :)

It really is Karim!!! Thank you for you positive comments!!!

This is an exciting and excellent photostory, Panos!  The setting and your custom Egyptians look great!

Thank you Justin!!! So glad you enjoyed them!!! And who knows? maybe a roman legion will invade the Plateau in the near future.... ;)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2010, 07:37:32 »
And who knows? maybe a roman legion will invade the Plateau in the near future.... ;)

I and the Roman fans on this board would love to see that! ;)

Also, I agree that your floor looks enough like sand to pass the muster test.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 11:56:53 »

Epilogue-----

Before the ceremonies took place it was essential that the caretaker of the Giza Plateau be released!
The General, along with two of his officers, searched the house and they finally heard the caretaker's cry from the crypt in which he was imprisoned.
They quickly took him out...
and freed him off his bonds...

Whew !!!   

I feel like I can breathe again ... ...

Panos, please thank the general ...

Loved your exciting story and your wonderful photos ... ...