Author Topic: Will we see any SPECIAL BY POPULAR DEMAND??  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Will we see any SPECIAL BY POPULAR DEMAND??
« on: July 04, 2010, 03:51:40 »
Instead of the current list we see in the export market, where only 4559 GAME WARDEN and 4611 ROYAL GUARD could marginally be called popular. >:D

Why doesnt PLAYMOBIL just release some really popular ones for us??
To limit it to 5 of them in a half year, I would like to see
4530 Evil Witch
4536 Countess
4542 Redcoat
4569 Wold Tracker
4617 Chimney Sweep
 ;D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Will we see any SPECIAL BY POPULAR DEMAND??
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:17:08 »
Instead of the current list we see in the export market, where only 4559 GAME WARDEN and 4611 ROYAL GUARD could marginally be called popular. >:D

Why doesnt PLAYMOBIL just release some really popular ones for us??
To limit it to 5 of them in a half year, I would like to see
4530 Evil Witch
4536 Countess
4542 Redcoat
4569 Wold Tracker
4617 Chimney Sweep
 ;D

i got 60 royal guards... so lucky me for them being re-released ;D ;D ;D ;D

but i woul love to see my favourite spacial 4583 sentry on the shelves again....got 100 of them   and need more....I'm also looking for the evil witch desperately!!! have one but incompleta and in bad condition...

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:14:53 »

but i woul love to see my favourite spacial 4583 sentry on the shelves again....got 100 of them   and need more....I'm also looking for the evil witch desperately!!! have one but incompleta and in bad condition...
do you got the sentry in a lot of 100 or in seperate orders?

60 of them, are you gonna change their hair pieces? Or else they would look like some carbon clones.

Evil witch is sold for 4500 Japanese Yen if I can recall it accurately. >:D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 14:17:16 »
do you got the sentry in a lot of 100 or in seperate orders?

60 of them, are you gonna change their hair pieces? Or else they would look like some carbon clones.

Evil witch is sold for 4500 Japanese Yen if I can recall it accurately. >:D

I got the 100 sentries on various collective and seperate orders...I might have bought 30 alltogether and then two, three or one in various orders...

I will keep the 60 (or so) royal guard as they are. They might look like clones but do not forget that at the perird of time they represent, these type of hair was a wig...and I do like the uniformity in that group. I only like to change ahir and facial features to medieval guards...(but never to the sentries....)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 14:23:22 »
Bring back Nuremberg guards.. bring back Nuremberg guards !!!!!!!!!!! with their lovely shiny armour and weaponry !!!!!! Alas, a great nurembrg army would be created overnight in my mediaval set up, replacing all the black lion knights ..... and the nuremberg flags would fly high again on all 28 round and square towers ... what a lovely though this is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 14:26:37 »
Alas, a great nurembrg army would be created overnight in my mediaval set up, replacing all the black lion knights ..... and the nuremberg flags would fly high again on all 28 round and square towers ... what a lovely though this is

the brilliant plan of the nuremburg guards taking over once again!!!! ah the nostalgia!!!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 14:43:07 »

but I would love to see my favourite spacial 4583 sentry on the shelves again....got 100 of them   and need more....I'm also looking for the evil witch desperately!!! have one but incomplete and in bad condition...

4583 has been rereleased already, as half of the 5818 blister pack.

The specials chosen for this year's release may have been chosen as popular ones, or might just be ones of which they had a huge backstock. We had a thread discussing them, but I'm having trouble locating it.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 15:09:06 »
4583 has been rereleased already, as half of the 5818 blister pack.

these blister packs never made it to greece Martin.... :( :( :( :(

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 15:22:21 »
acctually they are all almost recently we could say exept 4549 4559 and 4589 but even how could they have such a big stock of them  ??? ??? perhaps they chose them with not any reason they chose a few that they liked and realesed them again
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 01:01:29 »
Bring back Nuremberg guards.. bring back Nuremberg guards !!!!!!!!!!! with their lovely shiny armour and weaponry !!!!!! Alas, a great nurembrg army would be created overnight in my mediaval set up, replacing all the black lion knights ..... and the nuremberg flags would fly high again on all 28 round and square towers ... what a lovely though this is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Do they still allow chromed parts in toys? Despite the whale hunting issues, Japanese are getting more environmental friendly and they start to limit the use of chromed parts. I hope the more sustainable loving European dont stop manufacturers from making chromed parts. However, I guess it is all Japanese' excuse to lower their cost :hmm: