Author Topic: wich period was that on the market??  (Read 2340 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: wich period was that on the market??
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 17:37:11 »
In greece it was between 2006 and 2008 i think... This is one of my favourites!!! Praetorian Guard!!! I have 16 i think of those....should have bought a lot more....

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 17:49:06 »
thank you . i'am trying to buy the romans now before there are totally discontiniud from the toy stores a roman family that was on the ds on the past now costs 22$ plus shipping on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Playmobil-Roman-Family-7922-BNiP-/370378611228?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Pretend_Play&hash=item563c491a1c   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( is it still on the greek ds i always try to save money for the romans and i buy other on ebay  >:(
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 17:51:31 »
thank you . i'am trying to buy the romans now before there are totally discontiniud from the toy stores a roman family that was on the ds on the past now costs 22$ plus shipping on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Playmobil-Roman-Family-7922-BNiP-/370378611228?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Pretend_Play&hash=item563c491a1c   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( is it still on the greek ds i always try to save money for the romans and i buy other on ebay  >:(

The roman family is not on the greek ds catalogue any more...but a visit to the athens funpark might prove otherwise... You will find loads of romans in JUMBO!!!  ;)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 17:58:16 »
The roman family is not on the greek ds catalogue any more...but a visit to the athens funpark might prove otherwise... You will find loads of romans in JUMBO!!!  ;)

you think?? i'll might go a visit!! the romans are almost everywhere here the thing is i have no money to give!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 18:05:41 »

you think?? i'll might go a visit!! the romans are almost everywhere here the thing is i have no money to give!!!

I know for a fact!!!  ;) It is sad when the time comes to control oneself... But hey!!! crisis come and go!!! Playmobil will be forever!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 18:56:02 »
I have 50 of these scorpion romans , use them as cavalry due to their long spears . They are awesome. Playmobil at Kifisia, Athens , has a few i saw them yesterday  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 19:12:17 »
I have 50 of these scorpion romans , use them as cavalry due to their long spears . They are awesome. Playmobil at Kifisia, Athens , has a few i saw them yesterday  ;D

I have them protecting the emperor at his tent while planning battles. I wish i can find enough horses to revisualise the image of Marcus Aurelius and his praetoria mounted in the first scenes of Gladiator....

Too bad its not easy to get a lot of this klicky....30 00 2712 - Roman cavalryman with chainmail tunic that would be a decent roman cavalry!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 19:42:50 »

they always don't have anything any time i go all the basket are empty !!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 08:52:00 »
Yeah!  great idea giorgineto i also use them as cavalry.