Author Topic: 4340 4341 4342 Click & Go  (Read 4476 times)

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
4340 4341 4342 Click & Go
« on: February 22, 2010, 21:13:08 »
 :yippee: playmobil made PDF of the instruction for the new 4340 4341 4342 Click & Go
http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Link-Page?id=CLICKGO01
Geobra Brandstätter GmbH & Co. KG, Zirndorf that is the way to do it  :cheerlead:

Pingo
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: 4340 4341 4342 Click & Go
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 23:20:55 »
Well, no part numbers but it is a start!  :)9 Thanks for pointing this out Pingo!  :wave:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 23:23:42 »
a "pdf" - that is really an incredible tech step for geobra.  :lol:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 15:23:56 »
But it's actually more than a pdf.  Click on "Click and go animation" and a window opens to show disassembly in animated form.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 16:22:31 »
A definite positive step for being user friendly! Thanks Pingo! I'd like to see all past, present, & future instructions done this way, but I think I'm asking way too much  :lol:! Baby steps  ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 16:31:08 »
Hi

Wow thanks for the link Pingo. It is about time that Geobra started doing something like this. The only thing that is strange is the PDF is just instructions on how to use it and the animation is the something in an animated format. They are both the same? Would it have been that hard to include a page at the end with part #'s? apparently so  ::)

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 16:53:24 »
PlaymoDB List - Click And Go Sets (Thanks to Tiermann for writing up inventories)

You have no idea how happy I am to see these PDFs  :love: They're going to make my job much much easier. What's odd is that when they were first posted, they DID have part numbers, all in the usual places, but the number-less ones replaced those shortly thereafter.  (A klickywelt member sent me the originals.)  The numbers weren't even embedded into the pictures, so when I saved the original PDF as text, voila... part number list! No idea why the change. However, they're pretty good as they are, for having a close zoomed-in look at the parts.  All together now...

MORE PLEASE!

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 17:01:40 »
PlaymoDB List - Click And Go Sets (Thanks to Tiermann for writing up inventories)

You have no idea how happy I am to see these PDFs  :love: They're going to make my job much much easier. What's odd is that when they were first posted, they DID have part numbers, all in the usual places, but the number-less ones replaced those shortly thereafter.  (A klickywelt member sent me the originals.)  The numbers weren't even embedded into the pictures, so when I saved the original PDF as text, voila... part number list! No idea why the change. However, they're pretty good as they are, for having a close zoomed-in look at the parts.  All together now...

MORE PLEASE!

Hi

How odd that the #'s were there and Playmobil had a change of heart. It is not like they are some secret that need to be guarded? what gives playmobil?

MORE PLEASE but with #'s

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 22:52:27 »
How odd that the #'s were there and Playmobil had a change of heart. It is not like they are some secret that need to be guarded? what gives playmobil?
Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

This is the same mindset that will not allow you to buy more than 9 of anything on their website  ::), they seem to think they can control the aftermarket by not selling anything up front (how's that for twisted thinking?)!

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 01:23:36 »

This is the same mindset that will not allow you to buy more than 9 of anything on their website  ::) , they seem to think they can control the aftermarket by not selling anything up front (how's that for twisted thinking?)!

Very twisted, Gepetto!

Geobra hired one of the best marketing people in the US toy industry back in the very early 1980s. They made him the president of PlaymobilUSA. He was the first one to really begin to turn things around for Playmobil in the United States.

They kept him for seven years. It must have been a very frustrating and unrewarding time for him, as Zirndorf continued to second guess almost every decision he made in the United States for the United States.

It was a real shame. He knew the American market. And, that's something that Zirndorf will probably never know.

So, unfortunately, Geobra's "twisted thinking" (although strange to us) probably makes good sense to them ...  8}

All the best,
Richard