Author Topic: Giorginettos Medieval Collection  (Read 167933 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Giorginettos Medieval Collection
« Reply #860 on: March 19, 2013, 20:49:50 »
Things are definitely looking crowded there, another city seems a good idea.
Will it be in Krull, or outside the country?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #861 on: March 19, 2013, 20:59:31 »
crowded is a polite way of putting it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

i will have to remove the dragons all of them and set there the vikings/gauls and also the village nearby . might not be able to set them all up actually as space is a big issue.. between the two i prefer to set the second village and tower and create a beachhead where the vikings can land and invade this village etc. and finally put together a decent photostory from Krull !!!!  i wont be abel to set everythign till i start setting things in my next den . this project will take a lot of time and cost and wil start it probably after the summer, god knows where i will find the strength to pack all this and re set them ( or the time  :lol:) but i thas to happen to be able to set everything together ....

I have created a custom tower that will be used as the guards tower in my new village: guards custom tower, 1 bakery , 1 fish shop ( custom bakery) , 2 tents /open market , 1 yellow steck house, 1 green steck house, 1 steck train station - modified of course to suit the era and 2 more steck plain houses .. :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
« Reply #862 on: March 19, 2013, 23:19:24 »
WOW!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #863 on: March 21, 2013, 14:47:01 »
So many Henry's in training. Don't think I've spotted any cousins of Roderick and Frederick though. Where did you hide those?  ;)

And that one red bearded black lion guard sure stands out!  :) I gues one of the black lion guards was sick and send a friend in his place, hoping no one would notice?  :lol:

Offline bhellman75

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #864 on: April 13, 2013, 19:38:42 »
George,

I've seen your video of this on utube and watched a few times.  Very impressive.
Ben

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2013, 12:30:57 »
George,

I've seen your video of this on utube and watched a few times.  Very impressive.

Glad you liked it, welcome on board btw  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #866 on: January 05, 2014, 22:13:15 »
Alas all, I just returned from a 2 day stay at the Master Playmoden. I hardly ate neither slept the past 2 days as I spent a lot of time at the den. And it has been a busy two days at the world of Krull , shortly before its upcoming demise and rebirth at a different place that will allow my whole collection to set, over 400 more klickies waiting, 10 steck houses, more castles and of course me beloved Vikings . anyways, thanks to my recent purchase I added over 100 klickies  and they are everywhere  :lol: :lol: :lol:. more nurnburgers , guarding the imperial palace, more people in the royal yard, more knights of all kinds especially the customized heavily armored ones, now I have 5 such captains with doubled horned helmets and a new general, their general with the tall yellow feather - General Gore and you can guess from the name a very ruthless and fierce-some general unlike the four brother generals or general Agnar which some of youse might remember from the tournaments. there are still a few more soldiers to add, in the city more klickies have been added , more carts, a double horse wooden cart is yet to go in ( no space !!) and a lot of classic klickies have been added including two additioa  classic water carriers with the double bucket shoulder carrier a rare item indeed of which  till now I only had one. I added more furniture and other stuff and also another 20or so yellow knights . anyways enough writing here are a few pictures, next time it will be a different set up , much bigger and better!!!! A  photostory full of war and fighting and big armies before that though , where you will see all the generals of KRULL Empire in Action destroying the few remnants of opposing forces to Emperor Iseroth .....   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #867 on: January 05, 2014, 23:14:07 »
It's a good thing your troops are so well trained or there's no way they could ever get anything done with the crowds to plow through to get anywhere. Looking great if a little over crowded George.  Hopefully the planned new space will be able to accommodate Krull flowering to it's true size and glory.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #868 on: January 06, 2014, 21:22:36 »
.. and here is a 'farewell'  picture collection with some era music on my youtube channel. god knows how will i find the strength to dismantle all this but the consolation is its going to be a bigger set up in the future ...

Good-buy from the world of Krull , Era II ( there will be a battle mind you before i pack it all up) and in late 2014 Era III will be set up.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jod0_kvImI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUkKDWfXdljGGBfBOYDCdUlw

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #869 on: January 06, 2014, 21:46:47 »
 :o Wow and then some my Mum thinks I've got to many Klickies  ;D can tell the new space'll be much appreciated certainly right now every inch is being used and that Krull need not fear attack with such a mighty imrpessive army I particularly like the training area and the striped shields look good I'm guessing it's a custom design?