Author Topic: PF Username Origins  (Read 18109 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: PF Username Origins
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2010, 18:54:12 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can you imagine the confussion when, and if, playmobil issues ancient greek sets?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yes let's move on! I chose Wolf Knight because at the time I joined playmofriends I was fascinated with the latest six wolf knights!!! I bought 10 of each and made various customs out of them...

Nowadays, there are times when I wish I have kept an old user name from another forum... it held more meaning for me and more sentimentality... but hey, new begginings need new tools!!!

Wolf Knight now means for me a new beggining!!!

i already knew that you took your name from these knights !!!!!!!!!!!! i like the shields that they have how are they ?does the shield look like on the photos is it a paint with metal what is it from i haven't got any yet but i'll buy some in the near future!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2010, 19:01:07 »

i already knew that you took your name from these knights !!!!!!!!!!!! i like the shields that they have how are they ?does the shield look like on the photos is it a paint with metal what is it from i haven't got any yet but i'll buy some in the near future!!!!!

I'll begin another thread for you to see!!! ;)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2010, 19:02:07 »
I'll begin another thread for you to see!!! ;)

good :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2010, 05:21:20 »
mistake of me to mention it again  :-\  i see a lot of anger  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Not from me, I hope.  I'm just amused that after I thought the matter was settled, it reared its head again.   8}

I chose Wolf Knight because at the time I joined playmofriends I was fascinated with the latest six wolf knights!!! I bought 10 of each and made various customs out of them...

I thought so.  Those Wolf Knights are pretty cool, aren't they?
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2010, 11:45:32 »

I thought so.  Those Wolf Knights are pretty cool, aren't they?

They are fantastic Klickus!! I 'll show some pictures later in a new thread!!

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2010, 17:34:17 »
 :o There's some interesting stories on here, I wish I had more behind my name!

I've used Emma.J simply as it's my ebay name, but I was originally named after a book and it's author. My first name is Emma-Jane and yes my last is Austin! but most people just call me Em  :wave: At least my mother didnt name me after the rest of her books  :lol:
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2010, 05:04:46 »
:o There's some interesting stories on here, I wish I had more behind my name!

I've used Emma.J simply as it's my ebay name, but I was originally named after a book and it's author. My first name is Emma-Jane and yes my last is Austin! but most people just call me Em  :wave: At least my mother didnt name me after the rest of her books  :lol:

I love Jane Austin!  I just finished reading Pride and Prejudice and loved it!  I think Emma is a wonderful name!   :love:
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2010, 17:24:50 »
I got my name from an old board game named Elric. I was young when I got this game and it was to complicated for me to understand. It had a great map board but the rule book was over a 1/4 in thick.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2010, 17:37:58 »
I got my name from an old board game named Elric. I was young when I got this game and it was to complicated for me to understand. It had a great map board but the rule book was over a 1/4 in thick.

Aha!! Elric of Melnibone!!!! and his Stormbringer!!!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2010, 02:01:31 »
This is a great topic, it really helps to get to know you all a little better.  My name is Joe, but I chose Basilsdad in honor of my Siamese cat, Basil who died about 2 months ago.  He was a dear friend and a Plamobil enthusiast. He was generally at my side as I worked (played) and enjoyed knocking all the men over and running off with them.  I think he actually just liked me to chase him.  ;)
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway