Author Topic: New German Catalogue 2009/2010  (Read 11011 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: New German Catalogue 2009/2010
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 15:35:02 »
Many thanks, Tomplay, for the pictures.  :wow: :wow: :wow:  

The only item there which interests me is the firefighter duopack which is a good idea for those wanting to build up firecrew in the new uniform.  However, the mix of helmet colours is a bit strange, one or the other I would have thought would have been better.  The left hand figure appears to be holding a new style search line rather than the cowboy lasso of the firefighter Special.

The crystal sets look like another trip into non-traditional Playmobil territory, sad to say.

The lady in the bikini appears to have a new leg & body design. Very interesting to see a departure from the Playmobil standard of the last 35 years.

You're right, Martin.  The bikini will have required this.  There must be a new body interior.  I wonder if the legs move independently?  The body shape would allow it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tomplay

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 16:41:58 »
There is one DuoPack missing  :-[
_______________________________________ _________
Best regards
Tom

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 17:45:32 »
Thank you for showing us the coming attractions, Tomplay! The new 2 piece bathing suit female Klicky is very interesting for customizing! However, I am reluctant to say anything about the LEGO wanna bees crystal adventure series,....Oh, did I say the "L" word? Sorry  :-[! OK! I don't like them, there you made me say it! However I do like the new large painted snake, that's a have to have, & I'm also interested in the new 6 wheeled amphibious vehicle for fire department custom purposes. And what's up with that new treaded tank looking, bazooka hook shooting vehicle, & the sonic jet engine powered water craft complete with a hook cannon mounted on the front, & rifles all over it, & a jet airplane, are we getting close to a first time future military theme, with futuristic weapons :hmm:?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 18:17:49 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 20:12:36 »
mmm ... I guess you've already said it all, Bill.  :(
I sure hope that the new look of the lady in bikini isn't the look of things to come. I don't like it.
As to the crystalhunters - I like the buildings; they should go well with the jungle theme but otherwise I am disappointed by them.
I do like the compact set of the beach though - it's wonderfull  :love:

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 23:44:28 »
Hmmmm, I'm not very impressed by any of the sets except the firemen. The take along sets don't look like Playmobil at all, nor do the crystal hunter guys. More like sets from Tranformers or G I Joe.

Though I must say, I may have a few klickys here trying to get the bikini lady's number...  :-[  :love:

- Ben

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 06:17:29 »
I like the giant reptiles in the Crystal Treasure sets.  Nothing like giant lizards and snakes.  Love 'em.

I also like the bikini Klicky although she would not go with any theme that I collect.

I don't understand the knights with wings.  What kind of theme is that?  It's not historical.  Is it from some fantasy novel?  Is Playmobil making up its own fantasy world?  Whatever they are, I have no desire to collect them.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 07:41:27 »
... Though I must say, I may have a few klickys here trying to get the bikini lady's number...  :-[  :love: ...

You can tell them it's 4695  ;D

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 07:44:36 »
... I don't understand the knights with wings.  What kind of theme is that?  It's not historical.  Is it from some fantasy novel?  Is Playmobil making up its own fantasy world?  ...

I think it's meant to go with the Dragonland theme. Not quite Geobra's own - there were some sort of flying knights in Flash Gordon, if my mind serves me right.
Anyway - I quite like the klickies from that theme. Not historical - true - but great fantasy in my books!

Bogro

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 09:42:58 »
You can tell them it's 4695  ;D

Nice one, Mark!   :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 10:23:30 »
Though I must say, I may have a few klickys here trying to get the bikini lady's number...  :-[  :love:
- Ben

I've got firefighters with their cell phones ready, Ben! She's going to be very popular   ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!