Author Topic: Wonderful news for the Portuguese speaking playmocommunity!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
It's open the 1st Brasilian Board devoted to Playmobil!

The name is PlaymobilBrasil.com.br, and it's in its very beginning. I have to admit that I dreamed of it, though I thought it would take much, much longer to see it happen.

Here's the adress: http://www.playmobilbrasil.com.br/ (It's so new that Google search "playmobilbrasil.com.br" doesn't lead to it yet ...)

Gus
:blackhair:

---

You guys don't need to be worried ;D ... Although I'm there, I won't abandon you. I still like this forum really dearly :love:, and there's absolutely no place in the internet that I have found like this one. (And I am in a FEW forums, by now, since last year: on playmobil (2, now 3), on literature, on Latin (2), on History, on Tolkien .. maybe some other 8} )

(Besides, my stories have much to do with English language & culture ::), so, I prefer to go on publishing them mainly in English. (I'll possibly translate some of them, but I have to admit that I'm inclined to create a new line of stories to the Brasilian forum. As well as I've always intended to do so in Playmoboard, however it never happened.))
Gus

Offline wonderland5

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Wonderful news for the Portuguese speaking playmocommunity!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:19:51 »
Congratulations Gustavo, that sounds great!

Keep us posted on the goings on over there, I love visiting the foreign language Playmo boards!

Betsy

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 06:24:36 »
Great news, Gus.  I've already searched for references to "bomberos", but nothing so far!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:10 »
All right, Betsy! :)

You'll may improve your Portuguese, Gordon ;D
(It's bombeiros ::) hoho!)

Gus
Gus