Author Topic: Do you have trouble obtaining Mystery Figures in your part of the world?  (Read 904 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
I know it can be difficult for people in the US to obtain Mystery Figures, and probably in other parts of the world too. I get mine, in complete sets (12 boys, 12 girls) twice a year from a UK seller, about £60 per set of 24.

I would be willing to order Figures sets for other Playmofriends and ship them to you. Here are some considerations;
1. I will only order complete sets of 12 boys or 12 girls or all 24 figures. I am unable to source specific individual Figures.
2. I will not charge for shipping to me from the UK supplier. I will charge for shipping from me to you by the most reasonable (cheap but reliable) carrier, with insurance and delivery guarantees as optional extras.
3. I will need a commitment to buy about 3 weeks before placing any orders, so I can pre-warn my supplier to ensure they have sufficient stock. That means the first week of January 2025 for the next Figures series (series 27). I will probably continue buying Figures for myself until series 30 at least.
4. I will require payment by PayPal before placing your order.
5. Unless someone is feeling keen to act as a distributor for their country, I will send each person's order direct to them.
6. If there is sufficient demand, I will look into bulk-buying Figures sets myself from Playmobil, leading to further savings.

Let me know if you would like me to order series 27 for you!

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
I'm fortunate enough that here there's a little shop in a nearby city that sells both candy and playmobil, mainly second hand playmobil but they also have figures and some of the exclusive stuff from museums.
And they sell the figures assembled in see through bags, so I can buy the exact ones that I want if it's in stock.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Thanks for the offer on this Graham. My local shop stopped carrying Playmobil entirely. It seems like Playmobil USA is very unreliable these days in what is available when. I will contact you through PM.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
I recently found a list of US Playmobil stockists online. BUT this was on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine site, from 1997, when there were lots of shops selling PM. Try this link!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline NovaBombardment

• Mii Enthusiast
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Enjoy what you like.
I only got into Playmobil in November of last year, but I've never seen mystery figures for sale in British Columbia. I don't collect full sets, so I just pick up the ones I need online. It can get kind of expensive if the one you want is popular though. I was a bit deflated to find out how much the Series 7 ice cream lady would cost. I ended up getting her, but she wasn't cheap.
I discovered Playmobil via the Wii game in 2023.