Author Topic: I found a site that lists sets released later this year.  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
Re: I found a site that lists sets released later this year.
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2024, 09:54:45 »
Series 26 seems to include a Dizzy Gillespie klickie :o

Offline pie17171717

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2024, 14:54:59 »
Holy smokes, more novelmore? Why don't they run some normal knight sets again? Having a self-created brand name attached to it does NOT make it more popular with kids.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2024, 22:17:21 »
Holy smokes, more novelmore? Why don't they run some normal knight sets again? Having a self-created brand name attached to it does NOT make it more popular with kids.
Having a popular game or cartoon would make it popular. They're doing the same thing they did with Super 4 but on a larger scale. Silly random fantasy stuff too. The cannons on the castle are 'protected' by small sails/flags. So the defenders have their vision blocked while getting no protection. The dragon cannon looks nice though.

Offline NovaBombardment

• Mii Enthusiast
  • Playmo Pal
  • Enjoy what you like.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2024, 22:36:09 »
Seeing Playmobil 1.2.3 get re-branded is kind of sad to me, but they've made up for it with some really compelling additions. It's nice to see them step up their game and make much better Disney sets. My niece and I are going to have a lot of fun with the customizable Cinderella castle. The blank faced, chunky Cinderella and Prince Charming are adorable too. Cinderalla was always my favourite pre-90s Disney Princess. :)

I'm also happy to see the Aqua series continuing, and I'll likely pick up the Moana set, the Ariel set, and the submarine if it gets released in Canada. The big octopus set is interesting too, but I'm not completely sold yet.  ???

Recently I had to convert to 1.2.3 due to a new kitten, and frequent visits from the niece and nephew. I had to pack away all of my regular Playmobil, but I've discovered how lovely the chunkier kits can be because of it. It looks like they're putting out some good stuff soon. :)
I discovered Playmobil via the Wii game in 2023.

Offline NovaBombardment

• Mii Enthusiast
  • Playmo Pal
  • Enjoy what you like.
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2024, 19:58:21 »
It looks like they're putting out some good stuff soon. :)

Turns out the Playmobil Junior sets just became available on the website last night! I decided to hold off on the Cinderella Castle, because it's just too expensive. I picked up the Shovel Excavator, since it's the best Junior set if you ask me. Just take a look at it and tell me how you could resist? :3

I discovered Playmobil via the Wii game in 2023.