Author Topic: Mystery figures next series  (Read 11501 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Mystery figures next series
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2015, 22:50:45 »
Yes, at about the same time as the RASPUTIN Mail Box Full season!

LOL  :lol:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 02:37:31 »
Series 10 is definitely fake, but unless you are a PCC member I cannot prove it until January!

So the private club knows that it's fake but can't prove it for 5 more months? Something doesn't sound right.  Have the new series been previewed on the other foreign forums?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 03:38:24 »
So the private club knows that it's fake but can't prove it for 5 more months? Something doesn't sound right.  Have the new series been previewed on the other foreign forums?

You paid to join this private club so why not just join the pcc and get it over with. You get a hat and a free gift worth the $12/year. Don't expect organization on the lame format. The best part is getting access to special sale exclusives
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 04:40:33 »
My free gift was some sort of neck band for suspending an ID tag.

The sale is the only advantage.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 04:56:42 »
Do people outside of Europe get access to the special sales? And what sorts of things are in the sale? Or do you have to join to find out?  :lol:

The one thing that would make me join the PCC in a heartbeat would be access to the German parts department.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 06:28:28 »
You don't get access to the parts dept. Special sale is mostly exclusive sets like you would see talked about otherwise. The grey four way Steck connector is a club exclusive as well.
The annual gift is a figure that they send out to all paid members who are in the club as of October first. We don't know what it is until they are about to send it out. Last year was the red Marco Polo figure, the year before was the all white Color style knight.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 11:05:30 »
It's pretty cool yes. Its pretty much exclusive sets that are normally issued by companies or specific countries that are made available through the special sale when possible. Its not always possible for them since they need a good amount of them.

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 13:22:05 »
Official real photos for series 10 have been released.There's one figure with a double faced woman who wears pyjamas and holds a mirror.Her hair is like the double faced rockstar from series 2,but in pink-fuscia colour.
There's also a man with high legs who is also double faced.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 15:52:13 »
Well, I don't need, nor would I wear a PMB cap, and some of the specials don't interest me that much.  As far as sales, TRU, and PMB often have sales of the stuff I am interested in.  I do like to know what's going on as it happens, but that is certainly not worth $12 a year.  So yeah, I wait it out.
 But what honks me about this is that I've probably been buying and/or collecting this line since the late 70s in Germany,before it was ever even known here. And I've seen all the US companies come and go,  but now because I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't intrigue me, I get the cold shoulder.  Honestly, this whole PCC stuff almost made me get rid of all my stuff a year or so ago in disgust.   But it's a shame, if it's true, that those supposed mystery figures aren't the ones they are going to do.  They were some of the best things I've seen in a while.  Whoever created those should actually work for the company

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 18:03:48 »
Well, I don't need, nor would I wear a PMB cap, and some of the specials don't interest me that much.
(...)

Well, I suppose I disagree with almost everything.

I think the PCC is a HUGE step in the right direction, in spite of all the issues (and they aren't few, but this is not the place, I guess). And that price, if anything is too low, imo.

The way they treat me sometimes makes me feel like quitting playmobil. It's a disgrace. I know I will NEVER get rid of all my precious klickys, but..

As to the disgusting figures, enough was said.