Author Topic: Stories and Pictures of PM Construction  (Read 4358 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: Stories and Pictures of PM Construction
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 06:25:48 »
Great story so far.

Sorry, but the story is finished Tim, it's an open ending....... for now.  8-)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 09:54:50 »
Very nice and funny pictures!! :lol:

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2014, 14:55:07 »
 ;D I bet she's no vegetarian. Funny story, great way to combine themes!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2014, 15:10:06 »
Thanks guys! More short stories will follow.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 08:31:10 »
I'm not only wondering what will happen to those guys, I'm also curious to find out where all these girls in costumes are coming from  :lol:  I thought there would turn out to be a costume party going on or something...

Have fun on your holiday, Conniefrere!

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 10:39:04 »
I've only just now seen the Ladies Walking By story - and it absolutely honestly made me laugh out loud at the end.  Totally unexpected!  Brilliant work.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 13:18:25 »
I've only just now seen the Ladies Walking By story - and it absolutely honestly made me laugh out loud at the end.  Totally unexpected!  Brilliant work.

Thanks for the compliment!  :)

I'm busy with shooting another short story, but for now a picture of some construction guys who love sweets...

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 12:13:15 »
The Newbie
Behind her desk Nina is reading her daily mail in the trailer at the quarry. A girl at a quarry, yes, after she graduated in Geology she wanted to combine working with big machines and the study of earth structures. Rock Quarry Inc. gave her this opportunity as long as the daily amount of gravel, rocks etc. would be delivered. At first the men at the quarry where somewhat sceptic about this young women, but she has earned her spurs. Everybody at RQI holds Nina in high esteem. The mail she was reading concerned a resignation and went as follows:

Dear Mr, Mrs,
I read about Rock Quarry Inc. and the machinery they use and I knew I was the man for this company.
I'm a quantum astrophysicist and as such I will per definition be good for your company.
My IQ is about 160 and the machines are just amazing and I will probably operate them in no time.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Nick Oob

After reading this Nina stood up and decided that this guy had to come along and see how things were run here at the quarry. RQI invests in young men who want to learn to operate machinery, and that means extra money for Nina and her team.

It goes without saying that this guy Nick Oob has to be thought a lesson in dignity for one, but besides he has to learn that being smart alone will not help him. Let’s go to the guys and tell them a new guy will need to be worked in.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 12:17:50 »
At the conveyer belt Logan, Hank, Samuel, Max and Luis were gathered for chit chat before they all begin at their work. While Logan oils up the conveyer belt Luis talks out loudly about the big fish he cached that weekend at the lake with his son and nephew. As is often the case in the story the fish was a lot bigger than it was in reality. And just as Max wants to mention his doubts about the size of the fish, Samuel notices Nina.

Look guys, it’s Nina heading over for here. She’s never this early at the site on a Monday morning; I wonder what brings her up here.

“Hi Team”, Nina says as came nearer and reached the conveyer belt. “I just received a mail from a guy who wants to work here. I think we can use some extra hands, but the problem is the guy thinks he’s an expert already. I think he’s a little bit of a brat and we should learn him a lesson in safety, precision, hard work and maybe a little dignity. He needs to be lets say: streetwise. And a little teasing is allowed as far as I’m concerned”

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2014, 12:20:45 »
“You’ve heard that guys”, Hank laughed “A little teasing is allowed, ha ha, I would love to learn that guy that working here is not just something you can learn in a day”. “I have a nice idea for this type of guys”, Samuel smirks. “Logan come down here, we need to lay-out a plan for this Nick guy.”

“So okay, as soon as this Nick shows up, he’ll be heading from the road and will meet Max first, then…..” and the men worked out their nice little scheme.

The next day as Max is drilling a big rock in some smaller pieces, he hears a zooming sound in the distance. From the corner of his eye he notices a man between the trees up the road on a …Segway! No doubt about, this has to be Nick Oob.