Author Topic: Von Iserop's march !!! ( Giorginetto's victorian collection)  (Read 3784 times)

Offline PlaymoZoo

• Playmo Lover
Re: Von Iserop's march !!! ( Giorginetto's victorian collection)
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 22:43:32 »
That is a crazy huge collection, Giorginetto!  :love:
Congrats!
PlaymoZoo :wave:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 00:59:34 »
Wow, this rivals your Medieval collection, George! ;D
Anyways, it looks great! What a massive army! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 04:25:36 »
How long did it take you to set up?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 09:11:35 »
How long did it take you to set up?

The 5300/5305 houses were set a couple of months ago as well as half the fences . All the rest i set them up in about 4 hours ( i work pretty fast when setting playmos  :lol: :lol:)  I still have a lot of fences and a few other bits and pieces but as i have to store it all next week i didnt see the point to spent more time setting them up. In a few months maybe even before they will be in permanent display in my garage  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 04:14:50 »
 :)9

That is absolutely impressive! Those mansions are gorgeous. Everything looks like it is in mint condition. You've done a remarkable job integrating newer sets into the victorian theme (I noticed the rose gardener from a few years back, plus the church is pretty new).

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 23:58:41 »
Great looking diorama George. I'm sure we can rely upon you to find ways of making it even more elaborate next time. :D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 05:10:39 »
wow George you have a very beautiful Victorian collection. Your sets are in such pristine condition and your set up includes so many details. You set up the dishes and all. I sometimes even go for the silverware but it takes very steady fingers. Thanks for sharing your pictures of your impressive collection and work
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 19:36:38 »
Thanks tenni, Tim and Rasputin. you know i wanted t to but these victorian sets since i was at school and always felt there was a big gap playmo wise in me without them. I bought them all over a period of 2 months or so and it cost me a lot something i try not to think about actually  :lol: :lol: :lol: ( nor tell my wife  :shhhh:) however looking at it all set ( 5300 and fences and a few bits and pieces not set) it was worth it , i hope i find some time in the near future to do a few photostories with them and this von iserop's coup d'etat  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 02:12:56 »
would love to see a photo story set in you victorian town.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 18:01:51 »
would love to see a photo story set in you victorian town.

Well its all going into boxes next week as we are moving into our new home and the collection is currently set in what will become the baby room. However, it wont be long till its set again, easy the 5300s etc are to set and hopefully i will do before its too long a few stories about von iserop and fantoma the notorious theft etc . Next time i set them i will have all the fences set and will create a park with a pond and trees etc etc also and put a lot more green to it . after all my victorian set up its Krull in the 20th century and as you know krull is full of trees etc  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: