Author Topic: Can anyone confirm if a reintroduction classic Victorian house is in the future?  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
I have got our neighbor addicted to Playmobil along with her 4 year old daughter, & she told me today she found where there is going to be a Classic Victorian house due to popular demand, reintroduced for $129.00 or Euros, she didn't know which currency! Has anyone here seen this yet?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Yeah, I'm sure that's the one she's seen. I can't wait for the release of that set! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Thanks Elaine :)9. It surely must be the one she's seeing. However, with that price I was expecting more :o.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Given my recent focus to the Victorian theme this set is music to my ears .. a bit pricey though is it not ? I wonder if this will be available to our part of the world . if not i will have to try and find them via someone i guess . I really like these smaller houses i think they will look awesome in a combo set up with the bigger victorian houses . If these are available now i would grealy appreciate if nahgone hwo can get hold of them and dont mind to PM me if willing to sent me a few . Just a few  :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Given my recent focus to the Victorian theme this set is music to my ears .. a bit pricey though is it not ? I wonder if this will be available to our part of the world . if not i will have to try and find them via someone i guess . I really like these smaller houses i think they will look awesome in a combo set up with the bigger victorian houses . If these are available now i would grealy appreciate if nahgone hwo can get hold of them and dont mind to PM me if willing to sent me a few . Just a few  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ok, who walked across the keyboard? :lol:

My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Ok, who walked across the keyboard? :lol:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Obviously these are the works of the Keyboard fairy  who very frequently visits my keyboard  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Obviously these are the works of the Keyboard fairy  who very frequently visits my keyboard 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(I WILL use this.  ;D )

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Obviously these are the works of the Keyboard fairy  who very frequently visits my keyboard  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

;D
You have one too?  :lol:
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
You have one too?  :lol:

My problem with this issue is,....I've got fat fingers :P!