Author Topic: Dutch Facebook Plamobil Page Christmas Exclusive  (Read 3877 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Dutch Facebook Plamobil Page Christmas Exclusive
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 03:48:47 »
Also two of the figures have earrings, and those are a bit hard to find and can't be ordered as they don't have their own part number. And the puffed sleeves are always useful. I like the new faces, and both collars are great, as well as the half-length cape which isn't in as many sets as the long one.

The earrings I seem to have plenty of due to the pirates. I do like colors of the klickies, very festive. The sleeves are very welcome and I do not remember them in black 

Is there a story behind these three like the other Christmas sets did?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 04:54:31 »
Tha hats are also very useful for medieval klickies, and all the body parts can be used for medieval nobles or wizards!!!
Bonnie is right, the puffed sleeves, the collars but the feathers as well are very very useful!!!

Offline klicky32

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 07:23:12 »
looks liek that the 3 guys are singing... I only knows about figures with a white mouth.
klicky32

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 08:06:25 »
Gorgeous parts :love:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 10:37:36 »
Excellent set, I hope that we will see it here in Greece too.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 21:19:12 »
The earrings I seem to have plenty of due to the pirates. I do like colors of the klickies, very festive. The sleeves are very welcome and I do not remember them in black 

Is there a story behind these three like the other Christmas sets did?

These fellows are "Zwarte Pieten" or Black petes, depending on the language used. They help Sinterklaas deliver his presents to the children, kind of like how Santa Clause is helped by elves. Only these fellows help delivering the gifts.

The pieces of wood tied together which the left clicky is carrying, is supposedly to beat children with if they where bad. It doesnt actually happen, its just something to scare children to behave.

There have been rediculous claims of racism regarding black petes in recent years, as if they are slaves to Sinterklaas or something and that its demeaning. Personly I just see them as friendly helpers to an old man who can't do all that work by himself.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 21:48:35 »
Neat!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 23:12:06 »
These fellows are "Zwarte Pieten" or Black petes, depending on the language used. They help Sinterklaas deliver his presents to the children, kind of like how Santa Clause is helped by elves. Only these fellows help delivering the gifts.

The pieces of wood tied together which the left clicky is carrying, is supposedly to beat children with if they where bad. It doesnt actually happen, its just something to scare children to behave.

There have been rediculous claims of racism regarding black petes in recent years, as if they are slaves to Sinterklaas or something and that its demeaning. Personly I just see them as friendly helpers to an old man who can't do all that work by himself.

thanks for the info. The last Sinterklaas that came with the boat and it had a Black Pete as well. I was wondering if there was more to the story now that 3 new ones showed up.

People could find racism in a bowl of pop corn  8} it is just getting to the absurd these days
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 23:36:31 »
The clothing on the Zwarte Pieten would definitely be nice to have, especially with those black gloves. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 00:15:01 »
That looks like a very useful set. :love:  I hope to get one for customs.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: