Author Topic: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW  (Read 14163 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Thanks! That's a shame about the saddles though. Do the figures fall off of them a lot then?

nop. the pegasus is bigger than horses so the clicky legs adjust perfectly to the body.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Does it drive anyone else crazy that the emperor penguins come with two adults and FOUR babies? ::) They hatch one baby at a time. I'd much rather have four adults and two babies.

Uhm. Does that hold for the other penguins too?

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
Luis, the post office is on page 23 next to the pizzeria, set 6293. It's the contents of a post office to put in a city store.

thanks! :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Uhm. Does that hold for the other penguins too?

I'm not sure, actually. But I know for sure emperor penguins lay a single egg, and carry it around on top of their feet until it hatches.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Does it drive anyone else crazy that the emperor penguins come with two adults and FOUR babies? ::) They hatch one baby at a time. I'd much rather have four adults and two babies.

Unless they get eaten by a predator! Maybe another thoughtful Penguin family took in a few orphans! ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
Ooh, some great new stuff there. I notice that they have also reintroduced the original bed from the fairytale castle
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
I want to ask you about 6293 post office?Is there a stand that holds magazine?The stand looks like a lion,almost similar to 4287 children's bedroom?This stand has printed face from 2 sides???

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
I want to ask you about 6293 post office?Is there a stand that holds magazine?The stand looks like a lion,almost similar to 4287 children's bedroom?This stand has printed face from 2 sides???

the large one has been done before 30 23 1260 - Rack for magazines

I see a smaller one for what looks like books that is 6 tall, is that the one you are asking about?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Very great items!!! And even the figures are designed with heart....finally! I am quite impressed with the new parrot that comes with the captain. It has lime wings...is that new???!