Author Topic: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW  (Read 14160 times)

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
Hello.I think that this items' catalogue is the best of all other catalogues!!!!There are many rare sets in very normal prices.I love saloon, sherriff's office, old school, museum, pizza shop.Also I adore hotel room, palace room for adults and palace children's room!!!I think that the only "expensive" items are the victorian advertising stand,and victorian hussards!They are in normal price comparing their rarity,but as a child I had bought them as complete sets in Greek stores, in very cheap price.Before 18 years I had bought advertising stand with 3 figures,about 900 drachmas (equal with 3 euros) and hussards including a small building, about 2.000 drachmas (equal with 6 euros)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
yes what are those? Hadoque said it was allready made but I do not remember them at all. Maybe they are not in the US yet.

The barrel is new, but we've seen pics of it before, in a green colour; it comes in several of the new Western sets, which will be released in Germany and Benelux-countries in August and rest of the world next year.
But I guess the brown one will beat the green one in release-time; it should be available in this DS set in Germany starting now around June, while it will first appear in the Western sets in August.

So:
Brown medium barrel -> DS range -> June 2012 for Germany only / January 2013 for the rest of Earth (*).
Green medium barrel -> new Western sets, regular range -> August 2012 in "home-market countries" (= Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg ... and Austria? ) / August 2013 all other countries.

(*): sometimes Geobra makes a few exceptions, and releases some new DS-sets sooner then anticipated.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
So:
Brown medium barrel -> DS range -> June 2012 for Germany only / January 2013 for the rest of Earth (*).
Green medium barrel -> new Western sets, regular range -> August 2012 in "home-market countries" (= Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg ... and Austria? ) / August 2013 all other countries.

thanks for the info, I definitely want a lot of these for the pirates, western, even the modern theme dioramas will need them. I like it a lot especially with the diffrent color for the bands. I wonder if it has a tap that is similar to the small and large barrel?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Yeah, I saw that white and pink victorian fence... it looks crazy! :no: However, I suppose it could be useful for repainting.

yes the pink parts are horrible, though if you replace them with the brown parts from the old fence and the black railings i think it would look good :)

too bad they didn't make a whole white fence  :( :( :( :(
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
I hadn't seen that hideous white and pink fence!   >:( >:( It's meant to go with the castle though. So it matches the whole theme.... hideous.  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
WHERE is the post office? ??? if you guys are talking about 6300 - that looks more like a small airport terminal to me ???

Does anyone know: can figures ride on unicorns? It doesn't look like saddles will fit on them. :(

pm unicorns are rideable but they cannot wear saddles

Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Luis, the post office is on page 23 next to the pizzeria, set 6293. It's the contents of a post office to put in a city store.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
The confederate sergeant looks like he's holding a sawn-off shot gun!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
pm unicorns are rideable but they cannot wear saddles

Thanks! That's a shame about the saddles though. Do the figures fall off of them a lot then?
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Does it drive anyone else crazy that the emperor penguins come with two adults and FOUR babies? ::) They hatch one baby at a time. I'd much rather have four adults and two babies.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.