Author Topic: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW  (Read 14164 times)

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
Yaaay a new train wagon for me. The price of the museum  :o.  I hope it is the same in Belgium. The pizzeria looks aces. I'm restraining not to buy these modern house sets aswell:) . Love the fact that the saloon got rereleased aswell.

Great catalog PB!

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
I am very impressed with the new releases! I find it random to reissue the old City House 3988.  8}

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
I am very impressed with the new releases! I find it random to reissue the old City House 3988.  8}

I am not that familiar with the city sets, but is this the same as the jail?
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
I am not that familiar with the city sets, but is this the same as the jail?
Joe

Yes, it's on page 19. Although it doesn't look entirely like the original, it's based on the 3988 which was first issued in 1998. I'm glad to finally be able to get my hands on the Victorian Kiosk.

Has the small children's cannon from the old 5581 reappeared in 6303 on page 30?  :D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Has the small children's cannon from the old 5581 reappeared in 6303 on page 30?  :D

Yes, it has! :D Well spotted!

I wonder if that jail/city house was something heavily requested on another forum?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master

...... and the victorian park fence in white colour as 6304 on page 30  :o :o :o :o :o :o
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master

...... and the victorian park fence in white colour as 6304 on page 30  :o :o :o :o :o :o

It looks like a much larger set than the older 7477 on page 33.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Yeah, I saw that white and pink victorian fence... it looks crazy! :no: However, I suppose it could be useful for repainting.

It looks like a much larger set than the older 7477 on page 33.
Joe

Yes, I count ten panels (apart from the gate) as opposed to seven.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Wow! This is soo exciting! A pizzeria! The large city house!!!  :love: :o
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
 :woohoo: I'm SO excited!!!! I'm so happy PM is listening to the collectors! :woohoo:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!