Author Topic: Bird  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Bird
« on: March 30, 2012, 17:36:55 »
I am not sure what kind of bird, birds hate me  :-\ so I do not bother learning their names but I do not recognize this one in this auction. Bird Auction Link 

I do not think it is playmo but just to be sure I thought I would ask, in case I missed something new. After all is does say "original" in the auction and we all know we can believe everything we read  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Bird
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 17:40:09 »
I saw that too. It's a cockatiel, which is much smaller than a scarlet macaw, so it's out of scale with playmobil. It is very playmo-ish, though, so I can understand this person's mistake! I wish playmobil would make one. I love birds. :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 17:57:41 »
i think playmo did,or not?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 18:00:57 »
Not that I've ever seen, and I wouldn't miss it. I love cockatiels.  And it's not on animobil.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 18:03:21 »
it's not playmo
 :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 18:31:41 »
the cacatoes in french , i just learn cokatiel is a custom parrot with painting and a bit milliput i think

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 18:39:48 »
It has two seperate feet, and the playmobil parrot has a uni-foot.

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 19:06:26 »
you're right Bonnie , maybe he cut or maybe it's not a playmobil ...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 19:16:04 »
the cacatoes in french , i just learn cokatiel is a custom parrot with painting and a bit milliput i think

in spanish is similar:  Cacatuas  :)
good we can learn the names in every language!  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 20:55:00 »
no matter what they are called keep those things away form me, they bite and hard  :omg:

I was really hoping I missed something new, it look good to me and I could use diffrent types of birds. My parrot tree is looking ridiculously repetitive
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: