Author Topic: Discuss the new train set!  (Read 9864 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Discuss the new train set!
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 07:56:11 »
The very best in train world??? Big words for a nearly beginner in garden railroading... Do you really know all of it?

I never claimed to be an expert  !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUt I  still believe that LGB tracks are the very best , my reference was primarily to them . And personally yes i think the playmobil trains are the best train toys in the world by far  !!! the very best senior !!! the top !!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 14:08:05 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 14:10:24 »
And i still believe that LGB tracks are the very best , my reference was primarily to them. And personally yes i think the playmobil trains are the best train toys in the world by far
Yes, so you can write it! Your opinion (!) is always OK, also when it is different as mine or those of others.

Now I hear a difference to: »LGB track is [...] the very best there is in train world«. It sounded for me first in such a way, as if there was nothing better than LGB (tracks). In my opinion one cannot write this.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 14:13:07 »
In my opinion one cannot write this.

Why not  ??? ???.. Actually the LGB trucks are the best in our solar system when i come to think of it ...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I ttoally love the LGB trucks , they are so well made, so robust for outdoors, so realistic and they have so many truck designs one can create awesome outdoor sets. Hopefully this summer i will set my entire 90-100m lenght track and show you my 4052 and 4051s in action !!!!!  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2012, 16:54:12 »
OK people, we were talking about the opinions of the new RC Playmobil Cargo Train, so lets get back on topic, please. LGB are great & all but not what this topics about.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2012, 07:07:18 »

I like the new loco, IMO it’s awsome! However, not sure yet if I will buy it.
IMO this is the key issue because I just like RC for cars:
I think that you can act also with the new locomotive 5258 (to go with transformer), but it looks like, as if the axes of the new locomotive are further apart (the locomotive seem to be longer than the older diesel locomotives).

By the time the new set 5258 is available to export markets in 2013, someone will have tried the conversion in Germany and I will know what to do...

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2012, 23:34:02 »
The price is known: 109.99 euro in Germany and 119.99 in the Netherlands and Belgium....

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2012, 06:41:50 »
The price is known: 109.99 euro in Germany and 119.99 in the Netherlands and Belgium....

That's cheaper than I would have expected.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2012, 11:01:49 »
Indeed a lovely price. I'm guessing during the hollidays it will go to 99,99 in Belgium. The magic price. I guess playmobil has noticed that lego sold a lot of ICE trains at this price.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2012, 13:33:32 »
I hope a steam loco wil follow, byb itself as I have lots of track and rolling stock.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2012, 13:36:51 »
I hope so to! Maybe as a DS item!