Author Topic: Playmobil exhibitions in the U.S?  (Read 10183 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil exhibitions in the U.S?
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 22:06:32 »
I try to avoid the city myself  ;D Kaethe lives in the Marina district so I will PM her about any possible locations in the city. I have no idea what it takes to set this type of thing up and never even thought about the whole air port proximity, hotel, rent a car things. Perhaps knowing what people are looking for when visiting from out of town it would help to narrow down locations. I would just drive in everyday as it is about 1 hour away. People are more than welcome to stay at our farm as there is room. I even have pop-up campers, 30foot camping trailers, tents & even room in the houses people could use.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofirth

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2011, 00:46:30 »
Hi

If you have not seen it yet you might want to check this thread www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7294.0 on  setting up a Playmobil Exhibition.  It is based on my experience last February and reflects some of Elaine's (Skypurr's) experiences too.

Mark

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2011, 01:04:56 »
Yes, I remember that thread, and it will be very useful!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.