Author Topic: civilians  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: civilians
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 21:55:49 »
Beautiful work Stefan, some great ideas there

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
Re: civilians
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 05:20:38 »
Thanks to everyone for leaving a comment!

keep looking forward to see more, and those millitary units you abruptly stop showing!!

One day, the military will follow...(promised)

I did notice though that one of the ladies is tanned and has white feet. Did she used to wear boots for many years?  ;)

(I could say that it was on purpose but no...)
I like your explanation!

Hi Stefan, didn't you post these before? Or am I mixing up images I saw on different forums...  ???
A whole bunch at once, I see some very nice ones  8-)  and to be honoust also some I like not so much...  :-\
Are your seamen and civilians situated for the late 18th/early 19th century, say the era of Napoleon and the Battle of Trafalgar? (With my project I'm concentrating more on the sunny Carribean seas, about 100 years earlier)
Our goal is very similar, but the paths/sealanes to get there are somewhat different  :)

Erwin, I posted them on KW but I thought it might be good to have some more pictures on PF as well.
I haven't decided yet regarding the time period... I like more the 1700-1750 era.
It's ok if you don't like a few - or even all. I also have some I only like 50% or so - they will be changed in the future most likely.

Cheers,
HDL