Author Topic: Some pictures of my collection (Castle Neveling, City of Kodosak,...)  (Read 7815 times)

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
Yes, once you've seen Castle Neveling you won't forget it!  Thanks for posting your great pics, Kenc!

David

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

Hello, Ken ...

It would seem, from looking at the attached photos, that you may have been the inspiration for Playmobil's new Drachenland Theme ... ;)
(They even included a lightning strike on the box.) ... :)

All the best,
Richard

see attachments

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover

Hello, Ken ...

It would seem, from looking at the attached photos, that you may have been the inspiration for Playmobil's new Drachenland Theme ... ;)
(They even included a lightning strike on the box.) ... :)

All the best,
Richard

see attachments

Great you noticed, Richard, but just a pity that the designers didn't respond to my question to make a set out of Neveling  ;D

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming

Hello, Ken ...

Great you noticed, Richard, but just a pity that the designers didn't respond to my question to make a set out of Neveling  ;D

Yes, trying to understand Playmobil Deutschland can often be very frustrating.

Especially when we read about how Lego seems to be reinventing itself.

There is a very interesting topic that you may have already been reading here at Playmofriends. The following is a quote by Martin Milner from that TOPIC:

Another interesting fact - they designed a $300 Star Wars set aimed at the adult collector, and the company thought they were insane, but they sold like hot cakes now there are $500 sets; these big sets become a father-son building experience, re-igniting family play time in the days of video games and the box-in-the-corner-babysitter.

All the best,
Richard

Edit: Corrected a spelling error.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 14:29:24 by Richard »

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Wow!  I am truly amazed and in awe of those magnificent structures.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline mi-chi

• Playmo Fanatic
I am impressed/stunned/amazed/fascinated/inspired - you name it - it all fits here perfectly. :wow:  One can hardly call it church - it is rather a cathedral. I am wondering now about the possibility to create castle Neuschwanstein. I like the use of the roman statues and actually hoped to see these in the add-on catalogue. Thanks for the great pisc.
Cheers
Michael

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Hello Ken  :wave:

Could you possible post more pictures of your admirable creations as they truly are amazing ?

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.