Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station's 1,2,3, & 4 apparatus.  (Read 6735 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hello Bill,
Your collection is stunning 8}, really impressive :wow: The more i see your work the more i want to get my fire service back up to scratch again. It has been a long, long time since i gave a low down of my stations and what appliances are allocated. Some of the appliances aren't even in service anymore because i let things slip for a while :-[. I have been digging through my old pictures and have some that i might share with the forum over the next few days. Your posts have really inspired me to get things sorted again.
Thank you for the inspiration Bill...
Tim :)9

Thank you Tim, & dittos on the custom ALP. It is good to see you active again, doing what you like to do! We both share a similar attraction to the emergency services end of Playmobil along with Playmofire, & a few others. I like to see your creations. You have a knack for designing custom vehicles that few can duplicate! It's a privilege to see your work  ;D!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!