Author Topic: Playmobil 30791933-ger - Golden knight 40 years Nüremberg  (Read 132 times)

Offline zezemanolo

• Playmo Pal
Playmobil 30791933-ger - Golden knight 40 years Nüremberg
« on: September 03, 2024, 13:29:23 »
Hi guys, I got a Golden knight 40 years Nüremberg (please see pic attached) however, the two arm armors broke when assembling the Playmobil. It seems that the arms are too tight for its armor and they broke when trying to put it on.

I am trying to replace this part however it seems the color is different from any other arm armor with the same model.

The color appears to be a 'bright/shiny gold', similar to the color of set 5355 (which is specific to that set).

Could anyone help me identify the part number (if it exists) and whether it would be possible to find replacement parts for it?

Thank you!!

Offline zezemanolo

• Playmo Pal

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Playmobil 30791933-ger - Golden knight 40 years Nüremberg
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 20:55:00 »
I have that guy and looked at him, then checked all the arm guards at PlaymoDB and couldn't even find the same exact type. let alone in gold. I can tell you that the similar gold used for the current Anniversary knight and the old St Christopher knight are both different styles. Your best bet will probably finding someone who picked up a few extra of the 45th knight to use to make customs and has the arm pieces left over. Best of luck finding them

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 21:47:51 »
Tiermann, how about the 30th Anniversary knight?

Offline zezemanolo

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 23:25:14 »
I have that guy and looked at him, then checked all the arm guards at PlaymoDB and couldn't even find the same exact type. let alone in gold. I can tell you that the similar gold used for the current Anniversary knight and the old St Christopher knight are both different styles. Your best bet will probably finding someone who picked up a few extra of the 45th knight to use to make customs and has the arm pieces left over. Best of luck finding them

Yes, It seems sets 5355, 5477 and 71604 are the most similar ones, altough different shape.

Offline zezemanolo

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2024, 23:55:39 »
Tiermann, how about the 30th Anniversary knight?

Hello...you mean the 4430? that one got different style and the piece is chromed. The 40 year old knight has a more matte gold.

I think I won't be able to find replamecemt for that   :( :(