Author Topic: my custom gallery  (Read 2898 times)

Offline tanotrooper

• Playmo Fanatic
my custom gallery
« on: September 15, 2007, 19:03:16 »
here is my gallery with a lot of customs (if it still needs to be moderated it isnt public yet):

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=122955

Comments are welcome.

TT
Si pacem vis, para bellum.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: my custom gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 19:31:39 »
You have some great customs there, TT :wave:.  Many thanks for sharing them, and please let us know as you update your gallery.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 01:44:24 »
 :)napoleon is always a classic. well done. thanks.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 07:29:47 »
Excellent gallery Tanotrooper! I'm inspired to do a few customs of my own when I can organised!

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 20:52:35 »
Hi TT,

I have taken a quick look through your custom gallery and I like the way you use your Playmobil parts.

I like the Hussar (Curassier) in particular the use of the Roman helmet and the knights plume held in place by a gold cuff, very creative. I also like the way you have your figure holding his sword, I don't think I have seen it held that way before on a custom, It gives a good sense of movement charging forwards.

The Christmas scene with the Romans is very nice, I like your sense of humor with the Roman on skis in the tree.  :lol:

The pikeman custom is a real treat a good use again of standard parts for the figure ( not the pike itself). Also the other figure is very nice the use of the wide collar put on backwards gives a great look.

You have made some really nice figures there and I will go back and study them a bit more in the future, keep it Up.  :)
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 08:55:01 »
Thank you for sharing your customs with us, i hope to see more in the future. I notice that you have quite a wide range of interest in different themes. I am looking forward to seeing more of the WW2 stuff  :).

Tim  :wave:

(28/5/03/850)