Author Topic: How To Train Your Dragon Coming Soon  (Read 9923 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
Re: How To Train Your Dragon Coming Soon
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2016, 08:58:22 »

Not a bad word about a fitting shirt, sweater or jacket, but those freaking superslim trousers... ::)
The best ones are the super tight trousers that have the crotch about halfway down the thighs so it looks like they've pulled on a long sleeved t-shirt instead of trousers.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=low+crotch+pants&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=885&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl1umYor7PAhWGupQKHRDBC3UQsAQIGQ

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2016, 09:01:36 »
The best ones are the super tight trousers that have the crotch about halfway down the thighs so it looks like they've pulled on a long sleeved t-shirt instead of trousers.

Look like idiots in full diapers.  ::)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 09:05:41 »
No one wears pink in the movies, so there's hope for lots of brown. It would be nice if they'd make some normal bodied Viking women (if they end up doing the main characters in slim bodies) since we already have Viking men.
I want wide bodied Viking men, larger than normal, with those new muscle arms. Some helmets with extra long horns would also be good.

If this Dragon one works out for them maybe they could do Brave next. I've also just realised that the name is a tie-in to Braveheart. :doh: It's only taken four years. ;D

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2016, 09:06:32 »
Look like idiots in full diapers.  ::)
Keep them hidden from geobra or we'll be seeing them on skateboards next.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2016, 09:35:14 »
I want wide bodied Viking men, larger than normal, with those new muscle arms. Some helmets with extra long horns would also be good.

I'd prefer no new body types..

If this Dragon one works out for them maybe they could do Brave next.

I hated the movie. Liked the beginning, but that story with the bear... Terrible. Right next to Frozen... Gorgeous "drawerings", lousy lousy stories, IMO. Unlike that stone age one - The Croods? Not sure - that was great, even if the style is kinda uglyish.  :P

Besides, isn't Brave from Di$ney?

Keep them hidden from geobra or we'll be seeing them on skateboards next.

Where have you been?! They WERE introduced with skateboarders, I think. And now there are PLENTY of grown klickys with full diapers. Are there figures series without them!?   ::)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2016, 20:52:38 »
Where have you been?! They WERE introduced with skateboarders, I think. And now there are PLENTY of grown klickys with full diapers. Are there figures series without them!?   ::)

No, the Playmo-skaters came with "baggy" pants; often worn low on the waist and with the difference that the legs remained superwide all the way down. (I used to wear a few of those pants in the late 90s  :-[ though never so low that one could see my shorts  0)  ;D  )
Today, it is the complete opposite which is in fashion; superslim/skinny legged pants that you can never get out off again, and with pockets that don´t even fit a single swimsuit-klicky (while in the baggies one could hide a grenade-launcher).
The trousers shown by Klickteryx are a ridiculous spin-off from the skinny/slim pants line, though they incorporate the low-crotch from the baggy-pants.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2016, 07:56:52 »
The trousers shown by Klickteryx are a ridiculous spin-off from the skinny/slim pants line, though they incorporate the low-crotch from the baggy-pants.

So there are more ridiculous versions?! Please no.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2016, 18:45:16 »
though never so low that one could see my shorts

Its the unwanted views of people's .... anatomy... that I find hard to bear!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2016, 09:24:41 »
Now this will be really interesting. Oh for a new viking longhouse and a person can never have too many dragons! I'm looking forward to this line very much. Its the sweetest series.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda