Author Topic: Merry Men's Feast  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
Re: Merry Men's Feast
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 08:16:00 »
Hi!

This new merry men's feast from the DS catalog (set #6464)... is it exactly the same (color, pieces, etc..) as the original (set #3627)

Thanks!
Yes.
The only difference is no box.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 10:53:40 »
According to the spare-parts list available on the official website, there have been a few parts updated to new numbers; the tree trunk and one of the hats come to mind. For some reason, this is one of the very few sets without its plans available for download (how spoiled we've become!) so I don't have a complete inventory yet; but as soon as I get my hands on the instructions, I'll get it done, and report the discrepancies.

6464 - Group of Outlaws
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 13:31:34 »
Group of Outlaws is back, as well as the Tailor's Shop. With the 20% sale happening, I got the shop.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2016, 16:54:43 »
Old and new sets compared here. Identical except for updated part numbers.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 17:49:24 »
Oak trees show up on ebay all the time - I think I have three now. And don't forget set 3631 for another take on the priest figure! (Actually I think the 6464 guy is a Dominican and 3631 is a Franciscan. That's my take anyway.)

What's his diocese?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 03:20:30 »
What's his diocese?

Well I had a closer look at the figure, expecting to find his diocese tattooed on the back of his neck, but it turns out that he's actually a member of the...

CHURCH POLICE

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:28:36 by Macruran »
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 06:33:50 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Old Python fans never die, they just reenact old sketches with PM!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)