Author Topic: Fiction tales of a fictional real life  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Fiction tales of a fictional real life
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 00:20:38 »
Great story Gaston. I take it the Playmobilness of the frogs in the story is enough to overcome any resemblance to the real thing? Or did you use a stunt photographer for those shots?  :clover:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 02:10:11 »
 :lol: Fantastic story, Gaston! I'm surprised you're still willing to go back next year.

Elaine, you just made my skin crawl. :0

I was once at a party in a park that was absolutely infested with caterpillars (non-stinging ones, thankfully). You just had to get used to the fact they were going to be crawling all over you. There was nothing to be done for it. They were even dropping out of the trees!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 10:18:47 »
This was so much fun to read! Thank you for the hilarious story.
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 10:37:27 »
I love it  :love: :love: :love:

It is so good to have you back dear Gaston  :wave:

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 14:25:24 »
Great story, Gaston!  I can deal with just about anything (except snakes) if I know they are there.  It is the element of surprise that makes me jump out of my skin.  I think I would have wet my pants!   :lol:

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 16:23:46 »
Great story Gaston. I take it the Playmobilness of the frogs in the story is enough to overcome any resemblance to the real thing? Or did you use a stunt photographer for those shots?  :clover:

I got goosebumps just holding the green playmo-frog which to me seems VERY real.   :lol:

:lol: Fantastic story, Gaston! I'm surprised you're still willing to go back next year.

Elaine, you just made my skin crawl. :0

I was once at a party in a park that was absolutely infested with caterpillars (non-stinging ones, thankfully). You just had to get used to the fact they were going to be crawling all over you. There was nothing to be done for it. They were even dropping out of the trees!

ewww!! I'm considering not to go back actually, at least not to the house. We have an apartment a block from it, so I might stay there.

I'm also considering I might have some other phobias (like slugs and snails and pretty much everything that has no fur nor feathers) like one wasn't enough:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Actually being phobic is a horrible thing. Of course it depends on the level of your phobia. Mine is pretty strong but I don't pass out or actually wet my pants though I do loose control of what I do to get away from "the thing". So if I screem or knock someone down I don't know until after it's done.
But my mother could easily faint if she sees as much as a picture of a spider.... so it runs in the family guys  :lol: :lol: :lol:

bb answering your question, I didn't get on the table but I did rise my legs on a chair so they wouldn't touch the ground until the toads were removed  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank goodness I can take it with humor now, but growing up it was devastating for I couldn't go to camps or any place I could come across frogs. There were no frogs at the beach town until 2 or 3 years ago .... anyway.... thanks god for adulthood  :lol:

...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 20:22:30 »
I know exactly what you mean! I've looked like a complete idiot more than a few times running, screaming, climbing to get away from someone's fluffy lapdog. :lol: I've learned to have better control now, but as a child and even teenager I always made a fool of myself. When I was little I would literally take hold of my mom's clothes and climb up her like a little monkey!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 21:04:44 »
I got goosebumps just holding the green playmo-frog which to me seems VERY real.   :lol:

:-[  I've had some... experiences.. with the playmospiders.  :-[

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2014, 15:46:31 »
Very funny and a superb production!   :love:  Thanks for sharing!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 19:28:03 »
Thank you guys!  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com