Author Topic: what would you like to see done?  (Read 51387 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: what would you like to see done?
« Reply #410 on: November 10, 2012, 23:38:30 »
all 3 of our kids were very reluctant to get on them, they are quite unnatural after all. We are talking about young kids 1-4 so not really in the target age group. They were not really afraid of them its just they could not figure them out at that age.  A lot of parents who experience this just pick up the kid to avoid the whole mess in public.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #411 on: November 11, 2012, 08:53:38 »
Luckily for the Maltese people, the first escalators to hit the country did so c. 1989 - 90. I still remember kids my age going to the capital, Valletta, to get their share of the experience. Up and down, up and down, till it was time to go home.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Scribbler

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2013, 02:07:15 »
I've seen other folks mention that they would like a fair and I agree. An carnival would help wonders in getting my novel written  ;D

What should be included in the theme:

A carousel (a proper one with horses or animals to ride on). I do have both the swing carousel and the Christmas sleigh carousel, but a carousel/merry-go-round would be fabulous - even better if organ music can also be played.

Other rides too. That giant slide, perhaps?

Booths for food and midway games. (The Christmas Market is a step in the right direction).

Reissue the Japanese roller coaster set  ;D

Re-release the horse tent from the Romani series - would be useful as a tent for an animal menagerie.

And while we are at it, re-release the Romani trailers - especially the strongman/weight-lifters one.

Trying to think of what rides would work/be compact enough to fit in a medium-sized set...

The jazz quartet from the Romani circus set would work in this theme as well (as well as several themes, now I think of it).

Offline Kate

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #413 on: May 25, 2013, 22:45:58 »
Klickies love giant slides. 

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #414 on: May 30, 2013, 16:48:01 »
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the western theme really needs a gatling gun. 

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #415 on: June 08, 2013, 17:34:42 »
I'd like to see a simple bit of steck wall with a square tower released at DS. You know, the kind of set you could get 10 of to build a huge castle with, containing all the most basic parts.

Mostly wall pieces, a good number of three way and corner connectors, some windows, a door, several floorboards and battlements, some windows and also maybe two or such "wooden" frames and a ladder or two. Preferably no round pieces since they have can't really be used for anything else than building towers.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #417 on: June 09, 2013, 20:11:22 »
white curly baroque hair pieces. Similar to the new ones from, e.g. the newer soldiers fortress BUT with more curls and looonger. Like the ones judges are still wearing nowadays in the UK

That's a part I wish for too  :yup: (of course Geobra should first give us a trimaster to capture pirates, and have these convicted by a judge wearing such a wig  ;D )

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2013, 16:04:58 »
I too would really like a hairpiece like that!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2013, 06:16:05 »
I'd rather have the trimaster.  ;) but the wig is neat too.  :)

Would be pretty neat to have a trimaster.. they could have a small carpenter's workshop in the front of the ship, an open gun deck with walkways above, and maybe even a captain's cabin and a room under the captain's cabin.  ;D