Author Topic: Playmobil German Catalogue 2012-13  (Read 2781 times)

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
Playmobil German Catalogue 2012-13
« on: September 27, 2012, 19:05:02 »
Hi guys,

I just received an order today from a shop I regularly buy from in Germany. Included in the box was the new German catalogue 2012-13. As I flicked through it looking at all the new stuff for December onwards I noticed that the price for each set was also included at the end the description. I can only assume this is the recommended retail price set by Playmobil. This is the first time I have noticed prices being included in the catalogues and I welcome the move as it helps buyers to know when they are paying a fair price or being asked to pay too much.

Hopefully this will be a trend followed through to the UK catalogue also.

Claire  :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Playmobil German Catalogue 2012-13
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 19:07:40 »
Hm, that is interesting. I like that, hope it continues. There used to be a price booklet included seperately, but having it by the sets is nicer.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 19:48:51 »
Can't wait for it! :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 20:40:44 »
we always got the prices in a separate book. It was nice to see as you can compare to years past.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:07:30 »
I have the Benelux-version (*) (Dutch & French language) 2012-2013 catalogue but there are no prices mentioned in it.
So, I guess price-indications will be limited to the German catalogue, maybe because of a specific german law or something...

(*): it is exactly the same catalogue as the German one, except for the language, the inclusion of the Benelux-exclusive 5040 "3 Zwarte Pieten'', and with regard to the new Wildlife sets an exchange of the WWF-symbol for a zebra-logo (sets have therefore different setnumbers)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:15:00 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 07:33:04 »
(...)  and with regard to the new Wildlife sets an exchange of the WWF-symbol for a zebra-logo (sets have therefore different setnumbers)[/i]

That's terrible news :(

I can't wait to get my hands on a new catalog..

So, can you tell what kind of body those new fairies have?

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 18:48:35 »
The only new fairy set in the 2012-13 catalogue is the take-along garden (5208) which I love :love:. There are 2 fairies included, one looks to have the traditional long skirt (and the current fairy wings with the hole in her back) but the other appears to have the same skirt and bare feet as the fi?ures series 2 fairy with the new style wings or possibly the flamenco skirt but with bare feet.

The other fairy sets will be in the 2013 catalogue. The only new sets in the 2012-13 catalogue are the WWF sets, the new digger and tipper lorry, 5208 fairy take along (all released in mid december), 4 speed racers, 4 new take along sets and the duo packs (all released jan or feb). All the sets in the catalogue are already on the German Playmobil website.

Claire  :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 19:47:06 »
Oh, ok - thanks for letting me know!

Think I was confused (or maybe it was just wishful thinking ;) )

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 02:18:37 »
 :picsplz:

Seen some pics on facebook. Catalogue, as usual, looks like "wow, I want this and that!".
And, as usual, I'll have to wait a year or more to get whatever there's new there and, by then, I'll be dreaming of the new catalogue stuff for the following year. Not necessarily a complaint, but this is how things are ...

There's a couple of Special/Special Plus (I think it'll be only Special Plus, from now on ...) that I'll need to buy. There's new mountain stuff, like Switzerland, Alps ... Look cool but, as usual, I won't buy because it's too expensive in Brasil. What else ... New series of fi?ures which are another new frustration to Brasil from Zirndorf because not only they don't reach us but there's no way of purchasing them on Amazon ... (I don't usually use eBay.)

Nice to look, and perdream a little even with all the adversities ::)

:wave:
Gus
:blackhair: