Author Topic: PM USA Update!  (Read 14053 times)

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: PM USA Update!
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2012, 13:47:18 »
What is the farm game?

The colored chicken one, maybe?

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2012, 14:06:18 »
Yes it is the colored chicken one... kind of stinks... they had ghost pirates for the last forever.. then koalas for about 3 weeks... and they've moved on to the next one... I only got 1 Koala game and I have 20 Ghost pirate ones  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2012, 14:13:06 »
I know, I was looking forward to getting a whole year's worth of koala games, because I need the extra zookeepers. :'( The farmer is nice, but I won't need a million of them.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2012, 16:12:04 »
Wow that was fast. If anyone wants some chicken games let me know, I have a few extra here.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2012, 04:09:11 »
I received my two orders today.  Neither had a free gift.  I was really hoping for the Arab Specials. :'(
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2012, 14:04:58 »
I never did get the kola game  :'( I got an order over $50 this week and I didn't get a free gift.  :( Oh well. I was still happy to be getting Playmobil  :D
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2012, 16:44:55 »
is it possible to request a particular gift when placing the order? :P that way it'd be easier to get the koala game...if it's ever available ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2012, 02:49:20 »
I remember at one time being able to pick between two different key chains. I think it was the female soccer player and the female pirate.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline EmGee

• Playmo Fanatic
  • "It ain't easy being plastic!"
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2012, 09:55:22 »
I placed an order on the 13th, just over $60, got free shipping and the chicken game... should be here any day one.

Has anyone tried to order something from playmobil US in the last 2 days? I placed several orders last week (> $50) and received  a free gift (special) since the order was more than $40.
Yesterday and today, there was no free gift visible (usually they have showed a picture of the gift AND it was also on the final checkout list. It was mentioned in the basket "increase your order by $... and receive a free gift"... but not anymore...

I wonder whether it is only temporary or if they put my account on a black list ... (Well, spending > $250 but having it split in 5 orders could mean more work for them ... but I wanted the 5 free gifts...)

Cheers,
HDL
~EmGee~