Author Topic: 5302 Bistro De Paris  (Read 13051 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: 5302 Bistro De Paris
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 03:05:53 »
I understand what you mean about the kitchen being downstairs, but with this open floor plan the customers would have to walk through the kitchen and upstairs to the bar and restaurant. Just not done. Also as the attic only has two windows theres not much of a view but plenty of wall space for storage. Also what would be the point of a sunken floor in a kitchen?

As you say the only way round is a basement or an add on to the side with the kitchen in it.
I've been thinking about basements for years and it's easy to add on but as these are mostly below street level how can you stand the building with basement on a table with the rest of your street? the only thing I've seen is in some stately homes there are steps up to the first floor main entrance bypassing the ground floor which was used by servants. Or build your house on a hill  :lol:

What if they made a sort of half level where there was *just* enough room to fit a klicky...
Then made stairs leading up to the "1st" level as they did in this, the stairs would just be a bit taller.
Or they could make a fairly full basement by (as you say) putting the house on a hill.
It isn't quite as ridiculous as it may at first sound...
I could draw up some sketches if you like. :)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 03:37:03 »
Yeah, I can see how that could be done. That would be really cool. But I would love to see your sketches, WoT!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 11:59:41 »
oh my god emma it's sooooooooo beautifull   once more you showed us your creativity !!!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

i didn't expect this new house to look so good on the inside can you share with us some pictures of the house as it is from playmobil ? i'am really curious to see how is it inside..  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Playmo-family

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 15:12:51 »
Hi emma

Standing ovations!
What a great work!!! :cloud9:

When I saw the plan for the house, I thought, that it can be a good house for western & co
because of the frontdesign - but this is so perfect!
Thanks!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Greetings Ute

Offline 2005huysmans

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 17:41:27 »
it's really really merveillous
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Alizobil

• Alizobil from France!
  • Playmo Enthusiast
    • Our Blog: www.alizobil.com
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 00:39:43 »
I'm really amazed by what you have done with this very simple house. You gave it life and what a life! a very typical parisian look from the early century. Very detailed. Very well done.
Congratulations!

Offline Celeste in New Orleans

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 03:33:13 »
Wow Emma, This is fabulous. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 19:19:01 »
This is a beautiful creation, Emma!  From the lovely exterior and the staff to the inviting interior with the bar and lounge, elegant restaurant, and cozy kitchen, you've put so much effort and detail into everything and it looks magnificent! :wow: :wow: :wow:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Emma.J

• Playmo Addict
    • Emma.J Blog page
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 00:22:15 »
 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I'm so glad my hard work has paid off and you all like it. I love reading all your feedback, thanks very much.

I'm really amazed by what you have done with this very simple house. You gave it life and what a life! a very typical parisian look from the early century. Very detailed. Very well done.
Congratulations!

I'm so glad you think so I didn't want to do it as a Victorian building but I didn't fancy a modern one either, so I was aiming for that period.
Improvise, adapt, overcome ..... If all else fails FAKE IT!

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 05:18:09 »
Wow Emma, I am too speechless! Amazing project!  :wow: :wow:  :wow:  :wow:  Truly amazing!  :clap:  :clap:   :clap:

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.