Author Topic: Out door trains  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Out door trains
« on: October 08, 2008, 21:52:15 »
It looks like you need quite a lot to make something like this . It's not playmobil but i want to start making something like this with my Playmobil trains and buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xEDveH8jw&feature=related

This is one of the most amasing setups i have seen . Gives me inspiration to start my own , I just need to find the spot the dogs will not get to .

watching the tour is worth just seeing his bridges
http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffery71
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: Out door trains
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 23:01:38 »
Those bridges really are nicely done, interesting terrain choice works very well. Thanks for the links!

Gepetto

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 01:30:21 »
That's a very impressive layout, although the landscaping is a bit "samey" and bleak; maybe, though, he has plans for that.  I like the way he has set things up so you get "infinity" views from the train so the layout and the real landscape blend into one. That shows a great eye for detail and layout.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 06:46:17 »
now THAT is a nice garden railroad

very impressive

Thanks for brining it up
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)