Author Topic: Help again please  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Solution found for missing album
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 14:39:57 »

I found this picture as the latest uploaded, today...

Is this one yours, Kelly?

That was a test pic which I got my daughter to upload (as "candy"). It was the easiest way for me to test the new album function as a regular user.

OK... I think I've found a work-around solution!
(Still not sure what caused the initial problem though. :-[)

I've disabled the "private album" function in the general configuration for the whole gallery. This means that no-one can have a hidden album anymore, and ALL pics will be visible to both registered users and guests.

Hopefully this won't cause any problems for anyone, but I shall send out a general newsletter advising all members of this change just in case they had stuff in their albums which they didn't want to share with others. ;)

As before, only registered forum users are able to post comments to the gallery, so it shouldn't make a very big difference overall. :)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: Help again please
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 16:57:53 »
Okay!

I am glad it was not just my own ineptitude, I can see Kelly's album and all the others that were there yesterday. Thank you Sylvia.

Kelly, thanks for the pix, I especially like the one of them hauling on the line (no doubt singing some shanty to help along)!

Gepetto

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Help again please
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 20:46:41 »

I am glad it was not just my own ineptitude, I can see Kelly's album and all the others that were there yesterday. Thank you Sylvia.

No worries. :)

It was quite puzzling for me being able to view an album when even the album's creator couldn't.

The main config area for the gallery area didn't throw up any clues and there were no answers to be found at Coppermine's support forum. At least it's more or less sorted out for now. :crossed: