Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 3 with delivery of the new B6.  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 3 is located in the west side of Playmobil City which respectfully is District 1, in the northeast upper section in the most heavily forested area. This is where the PCFD brush/forest firefighting unit's are based. Apparatus assigned to this station are Engine E131, Ladder L135,  Motorcycle Medics MCM 11, MCM 12, Brush/Forest firefighting units; B1, B2, B3, B5, & B6. When The PCFD Brush/Forest firefighting units are dispatched to a call, water supply tanker's: T1, & T2 are automatically sent also to provide a water shuttle system for a backup water source. PCFD has recently taken delivery of the second small brush firefighting unit known as B6. It was put into service after being tested to be sure all systems were working properly. Nearly all personnel of the brush firefighting units wear Kevlar high top boots to prevent snake bites. Timber rattlesnakes, & Copperheads are the resident venomous snake's in this area. Helicopters with water drop buckets are always assigned to any incident when PCFD B/FFF units are dispatched. There are up to 4 helicopters that can be quickly converted to this type of appliance when needed.

Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 3 assigned equipment, & personnel.

Picture of Engine E131, Ladder L135, & Motorcycle Medic MCM11. MCM12 was not available for this picture, it was on a call.

Front view of Ladder L135.

Front RT side view of L135

Interior structure firefighting personnel assigned to Station 3.

An over view of the Playmobil Fire Department Brush Firefighting units, B1, B2, & B3.

A close up of B2's crew.

A close up of B1's crew.

A LT side view of B3.

New B5's crew.

Playmofire taking pictures of the new unit B6 that the department just got the parts to start the customization on recently. It is getting ready to go to Klicky City Customization & Mechanical Repair, & Klicky City Body Shop, like B5 did.

District 1 Station 3 takes delivery of the new unit B6 after being picked up from Klicky City Customization & Mechanical Repair, & Klicky City Body Shop by unit 1181, Chief 1, Assistant Chief 1, & Deputy Chief 1. The entire brush firefighting division is looking over the new addition, with B5 in the back ground for comparison.

A picture of unit 1181 used as the tow vehicle again as before with B5.

Ariel view of the new equipment, & crowd.

Close up of the new equipment.

Station 3 personnel unloading the arrival.

Picture of District 1 Chief's, & officers discussing the workmanship, & another great job by Klicky City Customization & Mechanical Repair, & Klicky City Body Shop.

Personnel working to unload the new equipment.

Apparatus operator climbing up to drive B6 off of the trailer.

Still unloading.

Picture of personnel on the right side.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 05:22:00 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 3
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 18:31:55 »
Great Bill, just great! I especially like the last photo so we see a before and after. Everything is so orderly! Thanks for the pix.

Gepetto

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 18:59:01 »
Very nice setup and collection, Bill :) Thanks for sharing.
How do you make the numbers on the vehicles (stickers)?

Have a nice day.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 19:20:50 »
Great Bill, just great! I especially like the last photo so we see a before and after. Everything is so orderly! Thanks for the pix.
Gepetto

Thank you for your positive opinion, Gepetto! I wish I had the room to display all of my collection, but since I don't, the rest of my office/display room is in quite a mess  :-[! But at least the Playmobil Fire Department is orderly  ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 19:27:34 »
Very nice setup and collection, Bill :) Thanks for sharing.
How do you make the numbers on the vehicles (stickers)?
Have a nice day.

Thank you LHAAP for the positive feedback  ;D! I use very inexpensive precut, self adhesive vinyl, 1/8",1/4",3/4", & 1" Gothic style colored numbers, & letters. I have found them readily available at a local 5 & dime store for around $2.76 a package  ;).