Author Topic: What Castle is this?  (Read 2433 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: What Castle is this?
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 03:14:42 »
What Castle is this?

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Do you know which house is this:

The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 15:51:28 »
oh too bad the deal fell through. I must say that Kids will say that about anything, even junk toys from junk food restaurants  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 04:37:30 »
I'm guessing it was an adult kid.  You don't know how many times I've heard of stories where parents decided to clean out their adult kids' rooms after they moved away and get rid of all their old toys, only for the adult kid to come back home and wonder where all their stuff went because they never wanted to part with them, including old toys their parents probably didn't realize had become collectibles.

I've come across a few deals where the item was too good of a deal (the person didn't know what it was) and my conscience wouldn't let me buy it without telling them they were sitting on a gold mine.  IN this case I didn't realize this was the famous 3666 (I thought I had one, but apparently it's a different castle than I thought all along!  now I have to find out what castle I actually have!), but if the person doesn't really care about it, I couldn't resist the $40 deal (I looked it up on ebay though, and saw that depending on completeness it recently sold between $53 to around $90).  So $40 didn't seem to far off to me (also considering they told me it may be missing some walls, possibly) and had no accessories or clickies included).

Sadly though, I now want this castle some other way.  and i Must find out what castle I actually had all this time (the steck one that I cannibalized to add to my knights kingdom castle).  Sorry, I'm a castle noob.
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 06:20:02 »
It's best to look at the distinguishing features of your castle then.

The battlements can tell you if its an old or new castle, and the gates might tell you the rest.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 15:41:59 »
or just show us a picture in here and I am confident it will get figured out in record time  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 02:47:17 »
did an image search on google... apparently mine is a 3667
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 11:56:18 »
That's also a very nice castle, probably often overlooked since it was released at the same time as the 3666 and has less features.

It's more a fort than really a place for clickies to live in, but it sure comes with enough weaponry and brave clickies to defend it.
These days they pretty much only have sets of this type with just soldiers/knights and a castle but I kind of like these soldiers better. It really looks like a balanced little garrison with a captain, three infantry soldiers and an archer.

I always did wonder though why some lion sets had a black and yellow flag and others had red and white like this castle.