Author Topic: Visual guide to hair types  (Read 2777 times)

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Visual guide to hair types
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 19:51:41 »
Thanks, this will be useful!

(Good luck keeping it up to date:  the fi?ures alone will keep you busy)

doug

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 20:08:52 »
the fi?ures alone will keep you busy

Yes I know- at least 12 new types as far as I can see in series 1 and 2- I'm waiting till my wife's birthday when she opens the female series 2 set I have bought her- whoops my bad, I have let the cat out of the bag :-[
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 20:42:14 »
Graham, 

Do you want us to send in additions and corrections, or just-leave-you-the-heck-alone and you'll update when you can?

There are 2 types of children's white hair, e.g. 

One type (gnome's) glows in the dark, one (dwarf's) doesn't...

doug

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 10:15:46 »
Do you want us to send in additions and corrections

It would be great to receive any corrections and additions as you think of/find them- the information in the Guide comes from PlaymoDB, so please also send corrections to Heather at playmodb@gmail.com

I will add glow-in-the-dark hair- thanks!

Graham
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)