Author Topic: Reinforcements on their way to the city of krull !!!  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Reinforcements on their way to the city of krull !!!
« on: November 07, 2011, 17:16:57 »
.. The training of another new black lion guard unit has been completed . Following a  15 day march to the city of Krull , they are on their way to join the mounted Forrest Border Black Lion Guard of krull, the hardest place for any young soldier including the main character of the Knigth Lore chronicles Arnfar who is amongst this crowd somewhere in the middle... This small unit is on their way to the capital of Krull and othes such units follow , as rumors have it , King Iseroth is amassing his armies in the capital to prepare for a massive invasion to the dragon alliance or repel an attack...

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Reinforcements on their way to the city of krull !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 17:55:35 »
Excellent  ;D ;D ;D Always nice to see more reinforcements!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 18:59:33 »
Impressive troop, George! BTW, it looks like they are on parade as the fox, racoon, & other animal families watch them go by!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 19:03:27 »
Impressive troop, George! BTW, it looks like they are on parade as the fox, racoon, & other animal families watch them go by!

Indeed they are being watched by the animals !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and thanks Bill and Sir wolf. As a matter of fact i intent to buy some more black lion guards before they become totally extinct as they are already no longer available in germany and i want to get some more as they constitute the main army of Krull. This pictured unit along with others will constitude the light cavalry swordmen unit of the Forrest Border guard ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 19:29:25 »
It's great that your army is getting bigger!!!  :wave:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:10:14 »
Thanks Angelo , shame really i have run out of space and havent set up my vikings/gauls which is a 300+ strong army and the otehr medieval klickies i have .... I am buying as many as possibler of black lion guards  now , they are now obsoletewill need them if i am to oppose  your grand army sire !!!!