Author Topic: Picture of my Animals  (Read 10266 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Picture of my Animals
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 13:09:51 »
Yep. You get the free gift one year, and the next year we get it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 17:08:37 »
sometimes we get it the next year... apparently this year it will take 2...  :lol: 
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 21:24:48 »
Very impressive!

Now you just need to build a Playmobil sized Noah Arc that holds two of each animal.  :)

Otherwise good luck fitting all of them into the official playmobil Arc (which I assume you have? :))

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 09:14:27 »
Impressive Tim!!
It looks like a panoramic poster from a natural history museum !!!!
So many animals together in all colors!!

I wish you double animals in your next picture! :wave:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2011, 03:32:00 »
What a stunning collection dear Tim  :love:

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2011, 03:49:13 »
Tim
As mentioned earlier, this is a jaw-dropping collection, not only for the collection but the time and patience to dig all of them out of their storage and set it up.  Just out of curiosity, where did you start, and how long did it take?
kaeth

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2011, 17:23:43 »
I started in the back with the dinos and the dragons then moved forward and to the left of the picture then went back and did the mammals from back to front. I did it spread out over a couple of days, maybe 2 hours or less total. My animals are pretty well organized so there wasn't too much running back and forth to the website to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
As it happens I found 2 variations of old animals as I was putting them away so that brings my total up to 736 - I counted for the video version and there are 734 different ones in the picture. That is counting different poses and colors even if they are grouped in a single part number like the rabbits.

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2011, 11:16:19 »
wonderful pic !!!!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 16:00:01 »
Yes that's the big clam  from the ghost pirates

I am missing the darker brown color of the first type of bear. That's the only vintage regular animal I am missing that I know of.
In current ones I don't have the red, yellow, or blue koalas yet - is that game being sent by Playmobil USA yet?
I am not counting animals that are currently in Europe but not here in the US yet, there are a number of the most recent releases I don't have though I do have some.

The rest are all older and current 123 animals. Those have always been toward the bottom of my search list until recently.
123 current: brown rabbit, black and white cow, horse on a base, chicken on a base, female lion, dolphin, dog black with white spots, dog tan with brown spots, dog brown with white/tan spots
123 not current: fish in blue, green, and bright yellow

I plan on getting some of the current ones next time I order sets, or maybe some day from a DS order.

So that's 16 I am missing form US released sets. In Euro ones there are 4 of the horses yet, the blue-footed booby and the hammerhead shark, maybe a starfish from one of the pirate sets - does anyone have the part number of the starfish in 5138? Hard to tell colors sometimes. I am missing the new chicks and duckling from the farm series and don't have the new stone age animals like the mammoths yet. I think the pegasus are out now also and I don't have those of course. So that's another 14. I haven't added the 2012 catalog ones yet.
So of ones out right now I am missing a total of about 30 from about 729. So there should be just under 700 animals in the photo. If someone wants to actually count feel free to, I didn't. :D I am sure that's one of everything I have though.

Incredible Tiermann... what a collection....
Th brown bear you're missing, is that the one from the dancing bear set ( with green klicky playing violin)... maybe I've got one for you then..
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2011, 17:00:44 »
Hi, I'm not sure about the set on that one, but probably. I've made arrangements to get one already though from another member here. Thank you for the offer  :)