Author Topic: my fastest 'electronic' custom  (Read 4327 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: my fastest 'electronic' custom
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 04:16:44 »
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 04:20:16 »

my 'electronic custom' was not meant to look nice...what I meant was that its my favourite combination for the parts i can seperately use later for several customs with other old parts.

Umm... what? ??? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. :-[

I had figured you were meaning to do silly customs, and I was going to, but once I got to playing with it, I came up with a couple that actually look ok.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:09 »

I had figured you were meaning to do silly customs, and I was going to, but once I got to playing with it, I came up with a couple that actually look ok.

you see, my interest is primarily in customising war themes, so I do look out for new parts to customise new soldiers, so mine is just a combination of the 3 parts most useful to me (hence very unlikely that it would look 'ok'  :P)

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 07:30:26 »

All these figures are likely (and maybe intended) to be messed up by the children and so he proposed to show combinations of single useful parts that we would like most to find offered e.g. on the fleamarkets in a few months (or later). This could lead to weird combinations that would be taken aparts anyway but if you like to find and keep the nice figures you showed it is just what he intended you to bring along.
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 16:48:55 »
My guess is that the cute lady above is doing "show and tell time" Please sign me up for a few of her, Pgal :wave:

hmmm.... show!!! i wonder how much she takes ? a few of her??  :hmm: :hmm: why one is not enouph for you  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 17:27:47 »
Oh, ok. I understand now. Sorry, I don't mean to be dense. :P

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 21:54:02 »
In an attempt to redeem myself, :P here's my actual most useful custom:

I could use several of that new hair style, and those are good generic pants for modern people, as opposed to the abundance of lime green or purple pants that seem to be so prevelant. :hmm: And the hoodie will be useful, too.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 23:24:15 »
that hair piece is really cute, even for Victorians  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 23:34:47 »

hmmm.... show!!! i wonder how much she takes ? a few of her??  :hmm: :hmm: why one is not enouph for you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like this "mermaid lady" and would use her in several scenes and probably take her apart to make other PM gals. That is why I said a "few" for me.

"Show and tell" is an activity little kids do at US schools....they bring something to preschool or school and talk about what it does or what they do with it. Develops their verbal skills so they can talk back to their parents more skillfully.
Hope this helps, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2011, 09:49:51 »
thanks for the help Henri_martini-Micheal!
exactly BB! "most useful combination" looks like I need some coaching from PlaymoGal's son too ;D

24 new figures and I can hardly pick a "best combination"...maybe I should change themes  ;)