Author Topic: New firemen need training...  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
New firemen need training...
« on: June 20, 2011, 20:03:12 »
Its a great day for PCFD...
The new firemen are finally out of their boxes... The Chief is happy to inspect them... but there is something missing...

Unfortunately, these firemen are very new to their line of work and not very well trained...

So the Chief had to call in some professionals, the best of the best, to show them how things are done...

After a brief discussion and planning Bill, Gordon, Baden and FireChief...

...are ready to take action and start the training of the new firemen....

THE BEGINNING...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: New firemen need training...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 20:05:34 »
Ok guys, I have no idea about firemen training, so any advice would be greatly appreciated  :)
I have my mind in so may projects that I am not sure when I'll manage to do something good but still I am excited to get into and explore a new theme for me!

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 21:46:32 »
Hello Panos,

Great beginning for the story.  :)9

The firemen could start with maybe self-rescue training, also they train how to take klickys out of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, planes, SUVS, etc. They can also begin with learning how to put on their SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) gear. Something else they can begin training with is how to enter building that are on fire. They can begin doing all this training with some klicky dummies so no real playmo klicky is hurt.  ;) I'm sure Gordon, Tim_W, Bill, and Firechief, will be able to give you even more info and tips.

Hope this helps you.

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 23:43:43 »
 :lol: this is great Panos! good idea to use the avatars!
Im sure the professional help is on the way!  :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 05:35:49 »
Hello Panos,

Great beginning for the story.  :)9

The firemen could start with maybe self-rescue training, also they train how to take klickys out of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, planes, SUVS, etc. They can also begin with learning how to put on their SCBA (Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus) gear. Something else they can begin training with is how to enter building that are on fire. They can begin doing all this training with some klicky dummies so no real playmo klicky is hurt.  ;) I'm sure Gordon, Tim_W, Bill, and Firechief, will be able to give you even more info and tips.

Hope this helps you.

Baden  :wave:

Hello Julian!! :wave:
Thank you for your reply! Your advice is very much appreciated! the SCBA training and use is the one that is easier for me to do as I have so many of them... As for the rest...WOW! that seems like a lot of hard work... Further details are certainly needed...better look for some equipment, because i have non that is worhty, in the customs and photostory sections...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:40:40 »
:lol: this is great Panos! good idea to use the avatars!
Im sure the professional help is on the way!  :love: :love:

Thank you Gaston! I felt that a reunion of these avatars would be a great idea for this project! I am counting on their help!  :fireman:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 08:48:46 »
Look forward to see all these pics sir wolf , perhaps you can create also an evil klicky, a firestarter that the playmo police force will hunt down and the fire brigade will deal with his fires ....

F..f....fff...ffff......fire... FIRE !!! FIRE!!! FIRE !!!!  ( as spoken  in J Cleese's Fawlty Towers)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 11:11:24 »
So, are you wanting this to be sort of a collaborative photo story, Panos?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 11:18:41 »
So, are you wanting this to be sort of a collaborative photo story, Panos?

Why, YES! Bonnie! that would be an excellent idea!! so who is up for it!!! I already watched some very basic training videos on you tube, but I prefer to hear to hear it from the pros here as well!!!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 12:14:34 »
:omg:
An army of...firefighters!
I'd never thought you were into the modern firefighting-theme?!  :eh?:

F..f....fff...ffff......fire... FIRE !!! FIRE!!! FIRE !!!!  ( as spoken  in J Cleese's Fawlty Towers)  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that episode!  :lol: :lol:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!