Author Topic: Miscelaneous customs (6)  (Read 5892 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Miscelaneous customs (6)
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 15:57:32 »
Thank you guys! Yes my Vikings are very happy!!  :lol:

The flame on the skirt is a water-sticker I took from a old model-kit that I had. The black is also a self adhesive paper. That was a last minute touch as the flames were too small. I think it looks ok.  ;D
Thank you for the comments.

Kaethe...maybe I should set up an Opera in my Victorian diorama, thanxs for the idea!  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 17:28:32 »
She is very beautiful... I can see why your vikings are so happy (I don't know why you wouldn't be  :eh?::love: Great detail work!

Perhaps my only suggestion (and I hope you don't mind) would be to make the arms red next time too, just to have her outfit "balanced"-- but I do love her just the way she is.
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 19:05:18 »
She is very beautiful... I can see why your vikings are so happy (I don't know why you wouldn't be  :eh?::love: Great detail work!

Perhaps my only suggestion (and I hope you don't mind) would be to make the arms red next time too, just to have her outfit "balanced"-- but I do love her just the way she is.

mmm Jenna I could try that. I see there is something off about her but I just can't get my eye on it. Maybe the blue is it.
Thanks!  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 19:24:47 »
i love the victorian young lady with the yellow ribon :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 01:39:48 »
This gal is stunning...way to go! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 04:48:25 »
Very cool Valkyrie Gaston!  If I was a Viking warrior, I'd let her fly me to Valhalla. :viking: :viking: :viking:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 18:06:35 »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wonderful!

I also love the Colonel.

And Aline is one of the most beautiful girls, I´ve ever seen - unfortunaately with one exception: blue of the skirt is not exactly matching the top, which is an awful pity.  :-[

The Czarina is a great idea.

By the way, I think I´ve found the recipe for the modelling paste, you use, to make the customized details. It´s called "Cold Porcelain".

Look here:
http://en.espritcabane.com/eco-crafts/cold-porcelain-recipe.php

Can it be this?

Daniela :wave:

I can confirm today that Daniela is right. I went this morning to the hobby shop and talked to this man. The known name of this home made paste is Cold Porcelain. Why didn't he tell me before? According to him the subject never came up  ::) ::)
Anyway he tells me it really makes it himself and he adds cloroform to the formula so it last longer and is more elastic. I bought some comercial cold porcelain and it is indeed not so flexible as the one he makes  :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2011, 18:13:06 »
Cloroform? As in the stuff you use to knock someone unconscious? I don't think I wanna google search that! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2011, 18:13:57 »
YEAH!

I am so GOOD!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for letting us know, Gaston!

Daniela  :wave:
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2011, 18:14:44 »
yeap, cloroform!  ;D
a small amount I suppose..